From: Chi on
Hi,

I would like to make a query that give me a list of the emails address with
number in it?

I tried to use wildcard characters in the query design view, but it always
gives me a blank record.
Ex: I would like pull out the emails like below:

Chotran2(a)carle.com
Knguyen2(a)clinic.com
Sue2nguyen(a)parkland.com

Thanks
Chi
From: John Spencer on
Using criteria
Like "*[0-9]*"
against the email field should return all that contain 1 or more number
characters.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute