From: Paul Doree on
Hi,

I have a footer (groupFooter3) that has a bunch of controls in it, and is
about 4cm high. Is it possible to close up the footer to zero height if one
of the key data fields has a null value, but leave it alone if there is a
value? And if so, some quick guidance as to syntax.

Cheers people

Paul
From: Duane Hookom on
I expect you could do this with code in the On Format event of the section
like:

Cancel = IsNull(Me.[txtkey data field])

--
Duane Hookom