From: tsquared1518 on
I have a report that has a subreport in the detail section. They pull data
from 2 different tables, tblMaterial Inspection for the main report, and tbl
Inspection Results for the subreport. The items displayed are below.

Page Header - This shows the main data for each item we recieve; vendor, PO,
seal profile, total amnt, tolerance, durometer, material, color, inspected
by, date inspected.

Detail - Subreport - This shows the actual results of the items inspected;
ID, PO, seal profile, item#, drawing dim., tol., upper limit, lower limit,
piece1, piece2, piece3, piece4, accept/reject, inspection tool used

The problem I am having, is that the item in the page header doesnt always
match the item in the subreport. I used sorting and grouping, force new page,
and even inserted a page break to try to fix it, but its still happening on a
couple pages (maybe 8 out of 60). Can someone please help me out with this?
Thanks!

From: Duane Hookom on
I'm confused why you have used a page header section to display the data. Why
not use either the detail section or a group header based on a field in
tblMaterialInspection?

If you need the information to display on each page, you can set the Repeat
Section property to Yes.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP