From: Cettina on
I want to set up a criteria for the Date Serial where I want to be able to
run a report that will allow me to enter a date and then be able to tell me
what is going to be coming up due as of 30 days from the date entered.
I am not sure what the formula is to make this happen and anything that I
look for is not helping me.
From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:10:47 -0800, Cettina <Cettina(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I want to set up a criteria for the Date Serial where I want to be able to
>run a report that will allow me to enter a date and then be able to tell me
>what is going to be coming up due as of 30 days from the date entered.
>I am not sure what the formula is to make this happen and anything that I
>look for is not helping me.

Use DateAdd instead:

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: KARL DEWEY on
This should do it --
Between CVDate([Enter date (11/24/2010)]) AND DateAdd("d", 30,
CVDate([Enter date (11/24/2010)]))

Or this --
Between CVDate([Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox]) AND DateAdd("d", 30,
CVDate([Forms]![YourFormName]![TextBox]))

--
Build a little, test a little.