From: rba1012 on
I'm trying to import an Excel spreadsheet into Access 2007 and keep getting
"The search key was not found in any record." error message. I have deleted
all blank rows, columns, tabs, formatted all the data to match Access, etc.

What is this "search key"?
--
Thanks!
From: Song on
On Apr 27, 10:10 am, rba1012 <rba1...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I'm trying to import an Excel spreadsheet into Access 2007 and keep getting
> "The search key was not found in any record." error message.  I have deleted
> all blank rows, columns, tabs, formatted all the data to match Access, etc.
>
> What is this "search key"?
> --
> Thanks!

At the bottom of this link, someone find the solution
http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=92702