From: Rachel Rollins on

--
Rachel Rollins
From: Gina Whipp on
Rachel,

The first thing you can is learn to use this big white sapce to post your
question. My Subject Line got cut off and I almost missed the question.

No answer your question... Use a query based on your table as a
RecordSource for your form. (Table order is irrelevant to the form
otherwise.) In that query you can set the Sort Order of the records to be
by the date field.

--
Gina Whipp

II