|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Suggestions for table or query to track movement
I have a table for employees that includes the usual description fields for employees. This is one of my master tables with the employee ID being the primary key. Then I have another table that stores all employee hours that I add on to monthly via an import from Excel (emplID is foreign key). I want to keep... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
database strange behavior
I do not know if it was already posted !!! Hi to all, I am wondering if some of you MVP can shed some light on this strange behavior. I have develop a database FE/BE and trnasfer old data from a legacy Access97 db. Everything was working just fine until this past monday. I am starting getting error 3044 ... w... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://mastidunia.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 6 Jun 2010 23:52
i have a good 'schema, where do i go from here?
Hi, I have used this and many other forums to develop what i believe is a good table layout and have established my relevant relationships between the tables. My knowledge of Access is limited (i have built DB's but a long time ago). I am now trying to build the second phase of my database, the queries. My DB is a... 6 Jun 2010 08:20
Linking two tables - a bit different
I understand how I need to link two tables in general. However, I have a bit different situation. I have two tables, an Employee table and an EmployeeLocation table (1 to Many). In the Employee table I have an EmployeeID (primary key) and a LocationID field. The employee may, over time, change locations. T... 4 Jun 2010 22:29
Core Competency Assessment
I have been tasked with assisting our Employee Training and Development Division with developing a core competency assessment instrument were employees can self assess and be assessed by peers, colleagues or direct reports. Once the assessments have been completed, we want to generate a report with charts, gra... 4 Jun 2010 17:00
Help needed with table design/layout for newbie
Hi, i have just joined the forum and have built a few DB's in the past but found i have forgotten almost everything! I do remember with a previous DB i layed the tables out incorrectly which impacted on the flexibility down the line so would like advise before i start in order to get a good foundation. My dB is fo... 5 Jun 2010 15:50
Confused over new db
I am in the process of creating a db for a project, I have been given several forms (paper forms that folks will be using to ask patients questions) that need to be created which is whats confusing me. I know how to create access forms, but I'm confused on how I should build my tables. I know I will have a pa... 5 Jun 2010 13:37
Making 2 colums into one
I have an excel file that I imported into Access. There are 5 fields. Item 1-5 The item names are in column 1 and column 3. I need to combine the two columns in to just one column. Can this be done? Thanks for your help and reply. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Foru... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
db design to calculate overlap in group membership in time
Hi all, I am a biologist studying the social structure of birds. I am currently brainstorming ideas for constructing a database that will allow me to easily calculate the number of seconds that one bird is in the same group as another bird. Because group membership changes frequently with birds arriving and depa... 7 Jun 2010 17:44
My database loads but disabled?
Hello I have a database on Access 2003 - works ! Opended it in 2007 - does not work? Converted it to 2007 - does not work? All the forms and tables load okay. I have a switchboard with command buttons - 'Click' - opens form All the buttons act disabled, but are enabled in 'Properties' I have tried everything I... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
Hyperlink datatype
Hello, I'm not sure if what I'm doing is right because my user keeps getting the error "Unable to open V:...... .pdf. Cannot open the specified file." My database is still Access 2003, I haven't upgraded it yet because I was only recently upgraded to Access 2007. I have listed our systems and the annual ... 2 Jun 2010 18:43
Let's pick a replacement for this (Access) newsgroup
Folks have recommended various sites to replace this (Access) newsgroup for when poor-listener Microsoft drops it. Why don't we pick a replacement to give it the "critical mass" to fully replace this one? If interested, please respond to this with your recommendation. Also, if you feel like it, in ca... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Resource For Help With Access
I provide help with Access applications. I specialize in designing the tables for a new database and fixing problems and adding new functionality in existing databases. My fee could be as low as ten dollars. If you need help and can no longer connect to a newsgroup, I can help you. Contact me at my email addres... 7 Jun 2010 00:58
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11