First  |  Prev |
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
New User - Linking tables
Okay, so I'm using Access 2000 and I'm not a programer so please speak in plain english. I have a table of all donations made and a table of all checks cut out of our program. The relationship between the tables is an ID if applicable and in some cases a donation key. Some, but not all, donations are related... 29 Oct 2009 13:11
Please Help?? Split Database - Refering to backend
Duane, I want to split my db for other reason than to share with tons of people and I want the backend on the local machine. The db front and backend will be distributed as a packaged solution to a singler user. The user will install the access runtime as well as the db's. When I try to split the db called My... 4 Oct 2009 12:09
log record change in back-end?
is there a method, in the back-end file, to log that a value (any value) in a record was changed? - - adding a new field to the table just for this purpose is ok. I can easily see a method if one can put vba in the front-end form that the user uses. I can use vba to insert a change code into that record's log... 1 Oct 2009 10:36
conditional list box
I am building a table with several list boxes. When entering a record, I want the user's selection in one list box to effect the choices in another list box. How do a create a list box that displays particular values based on another list box ... 21 Sep 2009 14:36
How can I set up multi-row column titles in Access 2007?
I'm trying to handle some columns that have rather long names (titles). It would be easier to have the titles appear on two or more rows rather than just one, to avoid very wide column widths with narrow data fields. How would I do this? Thanks in advance. :-) ... 5 Sep 2009 00:13
Access 2003 and SQL
Hi, I created an Access 2005 database and the back end currently uses an MDB on a network server. As what usually happens it's grown beyond what it was intended for. Coupled with the fact the network connection is slow we are getting poor response times. It's not unusable - yet, but it's getting there. I'm t... 4 Sep 2009 12:05
Depacco
if you are using internet for trade or shoping so you need to make your money much safe, here is the top three web site for using your money safely on internet .. send and receive money for free . sign up for your free account here http://www.alertpay.com/?qX3FdVlyJNN7YMHvSkZ9VA%3d%3d http://www.... 27 Jan 2009 00:39
GetOleDbSchemaTable(OleDbSchemaGuid.Columns,...
hello outside, when i retrieve column information on an acces table: by using: GetOleDbSchemaTable(OleDbSchemaGuid.Columns, I get something like the following: <field TABLE_CATALOG="" TABLE_SCHEMA="" TABLE_NAME="articles" COLUMN_NAME="ID" COLUMN_GUID="" COLUMN_PROPID="" ORDINAL_POSITION="1" COLUMN_HASDEF... 23 Jan 2009 10:56
Multiple Entries
I have a datbase that contains the names of insurance agents in my area. I want to add a field that shows what insurance companies they provide for. I know how to set it up when they each handle one insurance but how can I set it up when they handle more than one (up to 10 or more). My ultimate goal is to be ab... 26 Aug 2008 16:06
Attaching pictures in Access
I have a resume database that I would like to attach the actual resumes to. It would be much like putting in pictures of employees. The resumes, however, are in pdf format. Is this possible and if so how do I link the two? ... 25 Jan 2006 13:46