From: RNicole on
I am building a table with several list boxes. When entering a record, I
want the user's selection in one list box to effect the choices in another
list box.

How do a create a list box that displays particular values based on another
list box

From: KARL DEWEY on
Do not do it in a table but in a form. Search on cascading combos.
--
Build a little, test a little.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:41:03 -0700, RNicole
<RNicole(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am building a table with several list boxes. When entering a record, I
>want the user's selection in one list box to effect the choices in another
>list box.
>
>How do a create a list box that displays particular values based on another
>list box

Answered five times (at least) in other newsgroups.

If you must post in multiple groups (hint: it's seldom necessary, most of the
volunteers read several groups) please crosspost, not multipost.

And please be more patient.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]