From: Richie on
I'm trying to handle some columns that have rather long names (titles). It
would be easier to have the titles appear on two or more rows rather than
just one, to avoid very wide column widths with narrow data fields. How would
I do this?

Thanks in advance. :-)
From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 19:57:01 -0700, Richie <Richie(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I'm trying to handle some columns that have rather long names (titles). It
>would be easier to have the titles appear on two or more rows rather than
>just one, to avoid very wide column widths with narrow data fields. How would
>I do this?
>
>Thanks in advance. :-)

Tables are for data storage. Reports are for printing. Forms are for screen
display.

Create a Report or Form as appropriate. It's easy to put a multiline Label
control on either.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1