First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Set auto#
I have a historical table with a JOB#'s field in it. the numbers for this field were entered somewhat randomly and go up to about the number 7700. I would like to set this JOB# field to start at 8000 for all new jobs going forward then just go up by one for each newly assigned JOB#. -- Message posted via http:/... 30 Dec 2009 08:43
Blank Field in Form
I have a query that gets some criteria (City and State) from a form. I have the State field set up as a ComboBox connected to a local table I created. If a user was to type in a City (i.e. "Springfield") and then leave the State field empty, then the query would have no results. How do I make the query so that ... 28 Dec 2009 15:12
How do I save the date a record was last modified in Access 2003
How do I save the date a record was last modified in Access 2003? I know a little about Access databases, and need help with a database I designed. Any comment will be appreciated. Anne ... 31 Dec 2009 19:51
auto number
hi all !! i need to have an auto number in a new table but i need the auto number to start from a certain number not zero. how can i do this ??? any help would be appreciated ! thanks ... 28 Dec 2009 08:35
Budget Table
I am creating a database to track what I spend my money on. I am planning to include the following fields in my table. Expense ID Expense Category Purchase date Expense Item Description Projected Cost Actual Cost Amount Saved Comments Considering my intention to track what I spend my money on,what do yo... 27 Dec 2009 22:52
Access Many to Many relationship
If someone could please help me get my head around this it would be much appreciated. I have three tables: tblEmployee with the Primary Key being EmployeeIDID and an autonumber, TLname and Fname, etc. TblProject with the Primary Key being projectid, ProjectName, etc. I have created a third table eg a join table... 30 Dec 2009 01:12
Relationship Help
I have uploaded a screen shot of my relationships window for the database I have designed. I believe what i want is a one to many relationship. The Parent Table is FCCaseInfo and its primary key is CaseIdNo. The child tables should be FVVW, FVCharges, and FVDates these tables also have the CaseIdNo (not ... 23 Dec 2009 13:59
design help needed
Need some guidance on a task I am looking in to. I hava an excel spreadsheet that exports some data in to a access db table. There are 6 fields in the table (ID, MName, Role, Proj, Joined and Group. What I am trying to figure out is a way to clean up the table. In each field there are duplicates. I was thinkin... 22 Dec 2009 18:11
Option buttons for subform viewing
Need some guidence on figuring this out PLEASE! subforms and forms related by "mainIDPK" . The following code is in the subforms 'Forms!Form1.mainIDPK' to link the child fields Form1 Option group named "actionpanel" The following options available: Action Panel label Name Numerical value MMRB OptMMRB (... 21 Dec 2009 18:05
Option buttons for subform viewing
Need some guidence on figuring this out PLEASE! subforms and forms related by "mainIDPK" . The following code is in the subforms 'Forms!Form1.mainIDPK' to link the child fields Form1 Option group named "actionpanel" The following options available: Action Panel label Name Numerical value MMRB OptMMRB (... 22 Dec 2009 03:50