First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
setvalue macro
I have a client record that when I push the events button I want a Events Form to open up and automatically set the ClientID# so they can start entering data. I read about the setvalue you can use in a macro, but I cannot find the setvalue operation in the macro builder. The ex: is in the help like this: E... 16 Nov 2009 00:23
Design with no experience
Hi There, I have no experience with access, so please let me know if this task is too big. Is it feasible for me to develop a databse for my private music students that tracks and reports on the following: Contact Info Individual and overall Attendance Individual and overall Payments Material covered in... 24 Nov 2009 10:01
2 different Qty in order details in northwind
Hi, im pretty new with access 2007, i decide to use northwind template. In order detail both form, i have 2 different Qty, the original Qty is the Qty that will link to Inventory and I add another field Qty1 for invoice purpose. For example, I got 1 roll of tape, 1 roll will be cut into 10 pcs. We need to bil... 14 Nov 2009 12:15
command button not opening related fields
I've made a command button with the wizard to open a related form from the main form. Ex: On the contact main form, push a button to see all their contributions. The wizard asks which form to open, I say the Contributions Form, then it says to match the ID field. However, the Main form listed on the left ha... 16 Nov 2009 09:03
Help with pivot table
I want to know how many employees I have working in a given half hour with the state licensure they have. I have a table that has my employees, state licensure and each individual half hour segement they are working. When I view as a pivot table, the results are giving me all that have that specific state licen... 16 Nov 2009 11:17
how to handle meter readings
i have to create a table that will import meter readings my first instinct is to just have a simple table that has meter number, location and then readings by date (june, july etc) and then create a new table when the year kicks over - keeping in mind location is an ID that links to another table am i being... 17 Nov 2009 02:52
shipping database
I am looking for a simple Access application (2003 or higher), much like the FedEx QuickShip program, except I only need the Shipping (with capability to print shipping label) and View History features. It would allow me to: - enter sender name, phone number, email address - enter ship to name, address, phone ... 27 Nov 2009 15:35
Format of temporary variables
I have a pointer stored in TempVars!MyIndex Within DLookup( or DSum( references to TempVars!MyIndex work fine but IIf(tblField = TempVars!MyIndex, does not work. As a work-around I tried this: Dim NewIndex as Integer NewIndex = TempVars!MyIndex IIf(tblField = NewIndex, and found it wor... 9 Nov 2009 15:32
how to best structure this?
i am upgrading a cost calculator from excel to access so need some advice on the best way to structure this please!? i'm starting with one spreadsheet called Linehaul Costs, which details the breakdown of the costs and the total calculated cost to get to each destination. i will describe how my excel table ... 10 Nov 2009 01:33
Need a little help with syntax
Hi Guys, Having a little problem with some code. I'm wondering if anyone with a keen eye can point out my error. Private Sub Transaction_Type_AfterUpdate() If Me.NewRecord Then Me.invID = Nz(DMax("[OrderID]", "Orders", "[Transaction Type] = 2"), 0) + 1 End If End Sub I want the text field invID to u... 13 Nov 2009 13:18