First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
What tables and fields should I use?
I am looking for database design help with my tables and fields. I have 75 questions, but I will continue to add more. I plan on giving at least 100 answers to each question. As a result I want to be able to keep a record of all the answers I give for a particular question. How many tables would you reco... 10 Dec 2009 12:19
Need template or "how to" for tracking daily/hourly animal act
is there a way to show which hours, temp, etc? Any templates that you know of? -- Thanks Justin "Steve" wrote: How about the following tables: TblLocation LocationID Location TblAnimalType AnimalTypeID AnimalType TblMoonPhase MoonPhaseID MoonPhase TblWeather W... 6 Dec 2009 11:43
Filtered Form
I have been using the Northwind database as a learning tool to improve my knowledge of the system. I recently incorporated the "Customer Phone List" to my application but I was wondering if there is a way to allow new records to be added on the form as opposed to returning to the source table. Since the info displa... 5 Dec 2009 23:54
Challenge: One table associated with several fields - but avoidin
I'm using the newest version of ACCESS. I have a (table) list of employees. I have a form with 4 positions (clerk, door, clean-up, charge) that I want to schedule using the same list of employees. How do I use this same list so that if I choose an employee for clerk, that when I fill in the employee for door ... 5 Dec 2009 16:17
Search on one field & fill in the correct matching record
Using Access 2003 I created a table called tblcustomer. The table has seven fields: *CustomerID, Fname, Lname, Address, City, State, & Zip. When entering a customer record I would like to be able to select the zip code in a drop down list box. Once the zip code is selected I would like to be able to save the co... 5 Dec 2009 12:57
How can I set one field to return data into another field?
OK here goes, hope this is clear I am wanting to set up a database where info is selected in one field and then multiple fields are populated. EG entering username from drop down list automatically fills in Name, Dept and Ext so save looking all those up each time. In excel I would use the lookup function ... 9 Dec 2009 09:56
Asset tracking design problem using MS Access 2007
I'm trying to set up a database to keep track of company equipment. We are surveyors and so use: theodolites, tripods, prisms, cameras, and numerous other equipment. I want to set up a system whereby people can take kit out of the storeroom and then sign it out using an MS Access form. They can sign kit back in... 3 Dec 2009 14:53
Military Unit Database
I am currently attempting to consilidate information from several different areas (personal information, licensing, weapons, physical fitness, Professional development schooling, unit training classes, etc) for my Military Police Unit. The purpose of this database will be to be able to access information quickly i... 2 Dec 2009 18:59
"Rewrite" an application without affecting old calculations
Hi, I would like to ask advice on updating, rewriting an application database file. I created an application (1 file accde includes tables) that keeps track of the works of a rental shop. It consist of tables where different data is stored and it has forms where a user can input data then it has queries that... 3 Dec 2009 16:01
Use of a Date Field in Primary Key
Hi, I'm building a database of horse racing information. One of the fields I'm considering as a Key field is Date - RaceDate. One date has many races. Is a Date field a wise choice as either a primary or part of a composite? It seems to be a natural choice in this situation, but I've heard some awkward st... 3 Dec 2009 22:44