First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
costing problem
How can I do this? I need to create a time sheet database linked to cost codes and billing – got that covered, easy. What he wants included is a function for progressive costing; i.e. so a tradesman works on a floor for 6 hours and completes 25% of the floor, i need to add something in so we can track that th... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
Subtacting AvgSales by Year
I am totally self taught in Access. I currently use Access 2000. I don't know code, so if we could keep this basic, I would appreciate it. I created a report that shows my customer sales for the year. I have them on the report as the following: Customer JOES AUTO REPAIR YEAR ... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
How to design a table or table to take an x, y control columns and all the possible array values
Hi Looking for some guidance on how to design.. then manipulate a price grid structure in a database the first part of the project will to design a data table or tables which i can see ideas on how to do it but not too sure the best way Each product that is supplied has its only price table and its own size... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
database for pest control
Can anyone suggest anything -- Thanks SoftY ... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
ms access 2003
Guy's and Gal's I have a database that is based on MS access that I am having trouble with. I actually paid someone to create this for me but they refuse help as they have gone out of business! (wonder why-) First, before I show that I am a complete idiot and describe the fault, ** am I in the right group for ... 4 Feb 2010 14:36
Scheduling Database Template
I am looking for a scheduling database template to schedule transportation for senior citizens for doctor appts., outings, etc. Does anyone have one to share? I did not find one in the templates in Microsoft Office online. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
training database - required training per employee
hiii This is all related to database training course online CBT 'database training course' (http://www.logicalsecurity.com/education/education_overview.html) We have Self-Study Solution Packages, Computer Based Training, On-Line Training, and we develop customized training for your needs. Logical Security ... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
tracking from a query to a table
I have a table that contains codes for our distance learning classes. Our state is getting ready to make a massive change to these codes. I know I have queries that support reports and forms based on these codes. Is there a way to track from the table to each query, form, or report that the codes is used? A... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
Shared Data Types
I'm anticipating something like this: PERSONS PersonID Person fields... REQUESTS RequestID RequestDescription RequestType RESPONSES ResponseID RequestID PersonID Response I expect the Responses to be Numbers, Currency, or Yes/No, however, all responses go in the same field, which can have only on... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
Email Validation
I was testing this email validation rule. Is Null Or ((Like "*?@?*.com") Or (Like "*?@?*.org") Or (Like "*?@?*.net") Or (Like "*?@?*.mil") Or (Like "*?@?*.US") And (Not Like "*[ ,;]*" And Not Like "*.@*")) ...but noticed I was able to input .@any.com ... e.g., I was trying to prevent user typing a .@ [that ... 2 Feb 2010 17:26