First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Looking for a template for all the websites I manage
MMEstesDesigns;590118 Wrote: I manage about 60 web domains, ftp accounts and web sites and am looking for an access database template that I can enter usernames, passwords, ftp info, IP addresses, hosting provider, domain registar, etc. for each website. I know how to make databases, but I thought I... 23 Feb 2010 06:50
Access table data type selections
When creating a new database table I am not given an option for attachments in the drop down menu. Anyone know why and how I can correct it? I get the usuals "text, memo, date, number OLE object..." but no option for attachments???? ... 22 Feb 2010 23:10
Set Controls Default Value from another Control
I am working on a form for data entry where the user enters many records that may have similar information, i am trying to create a tab that would have all of my "Default" values so that for example if the user was going to enter 40 items from a PO they could go to the Defaults tab and enter the PO# and every r... 22 Feb 2010 19:50
Slow form, again
Okay I'm back again, with the same problem, and at a loss. This is my 2nd database, and same brick wall! The loading of my form takes upwards of 40 seconds to load. I've gone through steps offered at previous posts (http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/performancefaq.htm). I even downloaded a template database... 26 Feb 2010 16:28
How do I change the order that my records appear in in Forms
I've entered all my data, but now I want it to be displayed in Forms in order by a specific field. How can I do that? ... 22 Feb 2010 15:19
ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
Hi All Anybody know of software that will use Access Database as data source that will show an organizational hierachy similar to that shown in Word 2007 SmartArt? -- Kepior Senso Fumor ... 22 Feb 2010 16:26
Dance Classes
Hi, I posted a couple of weeks ago regarding a simple DB for dance classes and received excellent advice. I�ve made good progress but have another question. I�ve been reading a lot and understand the tables are the most important part and would really appreciate help again. I want to record class payments and ... 15 Mar 2010 07:53
doctors office database
I work for the DoD supporting Military medical software and am required to take multiple certification courses relating to PHI (Personal Health Information) and PII (Personally Identifiable Information). The rules are fairly stringent, but necessary. Anyone working in a medical facility who has access to medi... 20 Feb 2010 01:29
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo deSolenóides ( solenoid ) + chicote Para Câmbio automatico hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 66707
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solen�ides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit cont�m: 5 solen�ides 2 Epc ( solenoides de press�o ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 at� hoje com o cambio autom�tico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
Primary and Foreign Keys
It's the end of the day and I'm second-guessing myself and need some clarification regarding Primary and Secondary Keys and which tables they should be in. In a one-to-many relationship, the primary key is on the "one" side and the foreign key is on the "many" side, right? I.e. an Individual can have many ph... 21 Feb 2010 11:31