First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Items table Revisited
I thought it best to start new from the thread "Items Table help" that I originally posted. Original Post: I have a photography business that I am setting up a database for tracking sales by customer, item, demographics etc. I'd like some advise on the items table, I have over a hundred photographs that I cur... 17 Mar 2010 15:58
Items table help - stevie PIMPS again!
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:eHEDPFtwKHA.3408(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... If you need help with your database, I can help you get up and running quickly. I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications for a small fee. Contact me if you want my help. Steve santus@p... 13 Mar 2010 15:22
Items table help
I have a photography business that I am setting up a database for tracking sales by customer, item, demographics etc. I'd like some advise on the items table, I have over a hundred photographs that I currently offer for sale and each photograph is offered in various sizes as well as being a print only, matt... 14 Mar 2010 09:48
I need help setting up my database
I used Access in the past, so I have a general idea on how to use it, but now I have Microsoft 2007, so it's not as familiar. I currently have an excel document with staff names and drills they have performed. The drills include dates, times, an observer, and if they passed or failed. I had considered doing ... 16 Mar 2010 11:24
How do I setup a date field property that allows only Saturdays?
For example: 03/13/2010 would be fine, as that is a Saturday. 03/12/2010 would return an error message as it is a Friday. How would I create a field property for this, or would I use a different aspect of Access creation? ... 12 Mar 2010 01:47
Date Format
I'd like to create my own Date / Time format. The Excel Equivalent is MMM-YYYY (Mar-2010). How can I change/create a new date format that will be displayed MMM-YYYY? I want to be able to query this table and run criteria based on the date. Thanks. (B^>)-]=[ ... 12 Mar 2010 15:05
UNLOCK A SECURED CODE MODULE
Hi All. I need to send a "patch" to a remote user to replace a form in an Access 2007 application. The code behind the forms of that database has been locked with a password. In order to copy the new form into the place of the previous one I first need to unlock the code, copy the form and then relock the code.... 15 Mar 2010 03:32
String with Varying Letter followed by Incremented Number
I'm new to Access and really don't even know how to ask what I need to know, but I'll give it a shot and maybe you brilliant folks can figure out what I mean. We have three classes with students. Each student is assigned an ID. The ID contains a letter which indicates which class the student attends (L G or F) a... 12 Mar 2010 19:34
sync combox boxes
I have seen this question for older versions and for use on forms, let me throw my twist into this. I have a table called student list with lname, first name, grade, student id. I have a second table that records student parking stickers and parking violations called action list. there are linked by a one to... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
Designing a patient management
Being a newbie to access, I have been given a task of creating a db for the patient management and tracking. This DB will have around 50 patients per year. It will contain the history of patient's contact info, pediatrician, case manager,Genetic center info, Insurance info and so on. I have created the tables. ... 10 Mar 2010 14:13