First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
count the nulls in a report calculation
What is input into the label boxes to all count those fields within a grouping that a blank. The Category is RSVPDate -- Rose ... 13 Apr 2010 00:47
Linking forms and reports.
I am trying to find the easiest method to write code which would allow me to open a report from a form linking up to five fields. For example: I have a form linked to a table that contains hundreds of jobs (tblJobs). In the form I want to be able to click a command button and pull up a report on the potenti... 12 Apr 2010 20:23
Compile: File Not Found
HELP! I don't know what happened. I was just doing basic cleanup of forms and reports. Now any event that fires gives me an error - all based on "File Not Found". (ex On Load you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: File Not Found"). I have done Compact/Repair. Also when I compiled... 12 Apr 2010 03:46
Add table to split database
I have a split Access Database on a network. I need to add a new table to the database. Do I export it to both the front end and the back-end or do I run a relinking module or do they just find each other "across a crowded room" when the stars align:)? Thank you for any insight. Mary ... 10 Apr 2010 19:02
Linked servers
Good morning, I'm looking for some direction in creating new Ms Access database that would have linked tables to MSSQL 2005 ent. and in addition would be able to take advantage of DB2 database that is linked in MSSQL. What I would like to do is look up some values in linked DB2 tables while user is creating reco... 19 Apr 2010 17:48
How can I use relationships to auto-create records in my subform?
### How can I use relationships to auto-create records in my subform? ### Please Help! Using Access 2007, I am trying to create a "Classroom Database" where I can manage students and grades (for one class). I have created the following tbl.Student -SID (auto) -LastName -FirstName- -StudentID -Comments t... 9 Apr 2010 04:33
Products/Services Table
I am using Access 2007. I have a database for my Products/Services industry. I have a table containing my products/services, as well as a Work Order Form that is linked to the Products/services table from which I can choose via drop down the products that I am selling to that customer. The Product/services tabl... 9 Apr 2010 00:11
Splitting database - terrible performance
I split my database recently and now I am experience terrible performance when designing my forms. It can take 10 seconds just to select a field and delete it. Or when I go into the design view of a form it may take a minute. I realize that it might add a little time because of splitting but something is obviously ... 8 Apr 2010 18:35
Circularly linking multiple records
Hello, I have two tables I wish to link together. The first table contains records for multiple devices, i.e., two clocks, five radios. I need it to contain a column linking to all the issues (RMAs) associated with the device. The second table contains the RMA number, with all the devices associated wit... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
Search for Words in Documents
Hi, I'm trying to create a engineering database whereby there will be hyperlinks to engineering documents. I'm trying to create a query whereby I can search for words in these engineering documents. How can it be done? ... 8 Apr 2010 12:37