First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Update Table - stevie PIMPS again!
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:eeVIZTV7KHA.5848(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... Rob, If you get this to work for you manually, I could automate it for you so you click a button on your end and then your users click a button on their end. I provide fee-based help with Access applicatio... 7 May 2010 20:04
Proper Table(s) Layout
I have created a couple of Dbs which the table structure seemed to simply fall into place, it was just logical in my head. That said, I am working on a new db and for some reason I am doubting myself and wanted a second opinion. The db is basically a contract db to input all the info, and there is a lot of ... 6 May 2010 15:24
Basic Layout and Design Help
Hello again :) I should have bookmarked my last thread so I could add to it :P Here goes again ;) Ok this is what I have so far :) How's it look? address - addressid, address, city, province, postalcode phone- phoneid, phonenum, extension, phlocation email - emailid email, emailLocation webidentity – webi... 6 May 2010 18:45
Update Table
Hi, Using Access 2000. I have a fairly simple database which is updated with data weekly through an import routine, however, one table in the database needs to be updated with some new records which isn't included in the weekly update. I could speak to the 6 other users which all use a copy of the database... 6 May 2010 19:52
Can't insert columns into my access db
I have a db with 5 columns and i want my front end interface to be able to insert a 6th column. i can do it on the front end but it doesn't save to the db? ... 5 May 2010 12:40
"need good structure..." followup
hope i explain this well. i have a similar setup, as below, but for the "MachineCounter" table i have a finacial period. this period is essentially a month, but items can come be in/out in the period before or after but it still needs to be tracked in that period, so today i, may 5, i might recieve something ... 10 May 2010 13:13
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 8 May 2010 05:48
System for Analyzing a database
I am working with an access database that I did not create and I am looking for pointers that will help me analyze and understand what is happening with the data as it is being transferred between tables. More specifically, I need to figure out what the database queries are filtering and manipulating as they t... 5 May 2010 10:26
Attendance Tracking
I am trying to design a very simple database for tracking attendance of my church's youth group. We meet weekly and for various events and fundraisers. I want to be able to track who attended each week or each event. I would also like to use it to be able to print out contact info (phone, email, etc... ) So far,... 4 May 2010 23:32
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last