First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
many-to-many table setup?
I am having trouble figuring out how to set up tables/fields for the following problem. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I currently have three tables: tblIndividual IndID FirstName LastName tblAttendance (join table between the other two) AttendID AtIndID AtEventID tblEvent Eve... 28 Mar 2010 13:26
Importing of tables and other database elements into a new databas
I have posted a query on the subject but i don't remember the exact date. How to find our my query and know whether it is answered or not. ... 27 Mar 2010 09:39
Building Composit key on the fly, Boy Scout Data Base
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:u2jE5vTzKHA.4656(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... You need a form/subform for entering data. Base the main form on TblPerson. Base the subform on TblMeritBadgeAward. Set the LinkMaster and LinkChild properties to PersonID. Use a combobox in the subform to en... 26 Mar 2010 21:45
pasted record in locked form crashes database
i have a form with a subform and on the main form i have a toggle button that locks the subform.. with this code [Forms]![F_Parts_Search]![F_Parts_Browse_All].Locked = bLock this worked fine until i found out that a record can be selected and pasted but then because of a unique index on a control you cant move o... 6 Apr 2010 20:59
To Zero or not to Zero
This is more of a design question about how data should be stored in a table. While importing information from Excel, some records in the same field have zeros and others don't, meaning they are empty. All the fields in question are numeric. So I am looking at an update query to clean up the table and I have tw... 1 Apr 2010 20:15
Linked Tables - indexes
I have most of my tables in my front-end Access 'linked' to a sql server back- end. I have some reports that take a couple of minutes to run (sql reports, not access). When running a query plan or optimizer it tells me of some indexes to add on the back-end sql tables. When adding these indexes the reports now run ... 25 Mar 2010 23:12
Purposes of Fields in Account trasaction template
hi may i know what the fields Entry Title and Entry number in the account transaction templates of microsoft does. i have downloaded it but am confuse to what benefit they have. thanks ... 25 Mar 2010 03:18
Database Runtime Question
I am designing a database in Access 2003. It is almost complete other then the fact I need to create a runtime for it to enable PCs without Access to view the database. My question is, when the runtime is created and installed on the PCs that need it, if I need to add or make changes to the database will the user... 25 Mar 2010 10:19
work order form and report design help
I am building an automotive shop database. I have a table that lists all of the services and the prices. I have the main form created where all of the customer data is entered in and I have another form that builds the work order for the customer. How do I build the form to allow for different services for t... 23 Mar 2010 12:30
Table structure for separated families
Using Access 2003. I have a tblFamilies and a tblFamilyMembers. What do I do when I have a "family" where the Dad lives at a different address and is remarried and the Mom is remarried meaning that there is a stepdad and a stepmom but they all need to get mail? I could just put them all in the family members ta... 22 Mar 2010 23:02