First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Navigation Pane unhides when creating liked table
I have a runtime/accde app to be distributed to users that can't have access to the nav pane or objects, and even though I've disabled special keys, including shift keys, and turned off the nav pane option, the nav pane reappears during app startup. Found out using docmd.transferdatabase acLink is the culprit.... 23 Mar 2010 03:27
Invoice database / report question.
Hi, I'm having problems conceptualizing the correct structure for my database and/or invoice form. I think the solution lies in both the database structure and the approach to the invoice form. So I'm going to post in both forums. I'm not quite sure how to describe my issue because it is still a bit cloud... 20 Mar 2010 14:21
Change blanks to 0 (zero)
I need to do an update to change all blank fields to a 0 (zero). In the criteria, I have tried IsNull and it is not returning any of the blank records. I have tried IsEmpty and I get a message that say mismatch. What can I enter in the criteria that will recognize all of the blank fields? -- Thank you, Jodi... 20 Mar 2010 17:46
Tournament Brackets
I developed a table that includes 245 records (competitors) for an upcoming Taekwondo Tournament. Along with the table I also developed a form, query and report. All works fine. My challege is to develop a report that shows the results of the query in a "Tournament Bracket" format, i.e., competitor A versus ... 19 Mar 2010 13:13
Referential integrity and updating primary key
I have Access 2000 on the job. I have two tables [Inmate Demographics] (CDCR#, Last Name, First Name, and DOB are the only fields) and [7362 Tracking] with many medical related fields. [Inmate Demo] Primary Key = 'CDCR#' [7362 Tracking]. No Primary Key One [Inmate Demo] to many [7362 Tracking] relation... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
Why won't Single take my number?
I have a field with NUMBER datatype, SINGLE field size, Fixed format and 0 Decimals. When I enter the value 100317090407 the number rewrites itself as 100317100000. When I enter 100317090417 again I get 100317100000. When I enter 100317090499 once again I get 1003617100000. My number is clearly under then m... 17 Mar 2010 14:47
Database for VBA
I am building a database catalogue of all our reports and want to include the SQL and VBA used in the reports. I have added a memo field to hold this data but the database becomes unstable when I add the VBA (I copy it from MS Excel and paste it in the memo field). I suspect that Access is trying to run the VBA... 18 Mar 2010 16:39
Memo Field Truncates my Data in Table?!
If you are viewing in a one-line space, as is usually the case, hitting the enter key will put into a new line, thus making it appear to be invisible. Hitting it more times will insert more blank lines making it more invisible. Try hitting Shift-F2 (or arrow down) to see all of the contents it to see if this... 17 Mar 2010 10:14
Creation of New Database and Exporting Tables from an existing Dat
I am splitting 10 existing tables statewise. Each such split table will have a distinct name. Eg: In case of Family table, it will have the name of the Tables as, Family Karnataka, FamilyAndhrapradesh etc. I have opened 25 new / different Databases with the respective names of the states - such as Karnataka,... 17 Mar 2010 12:31
Sorting data
I have a table named Items, in this table the items are defined by Name, Size, and Format. When first setting up the table I added a few of my items to get the process going. I then created a query based on this table to sort by name, size, and format. When creating a sort order in the query by Name(Ascendin... 17 Mar 2010 11:22