First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Help - is this possible?
So - This is what I am trying to achieve: In our business, our orders are made up of products (pizzas actually!) to which the customer can add or remove toppings. Adding a topping costs $1.00. My AddAnOrderandDetailsform captures the customer. My OrderDetailsSubform captures the products (S Margherita, for ... 11 Mar 2010 06:44
Sharing a database with multi-users
Hi I have created a database in Access 2007 which will be placed on a server. At the moment, the database will have 10 users at a single time. Is it possible for all 10 users to open the database at the same time? Not all will be adding information but some will be just viewing the information. When shou... 9 Mar 2010 22:39
Changing Template Design
I am using the personal ledger template. I want the "Actual Amount" section to show a running total per row. I don't just want the grand total at the bottom. That way I can see how each transaction affects my account so I can compare to my bank account. How can I change the function of this or add another b... 10 Mar 2010 11:57
design access
Hello everyone, I have a table tblOrders CustomerName DateOrder RefNo Amount Status primary key: RefNo Field type: Status - check box I have a table tblPayments CustName Datepaid PaidRef AmntPaid primary key: PaidRef can anyone help me figure out how can I design my query and my form/sub... 9 Mar 2010 11:12
access database
I am trying to come upwith a way to track equment work and the parts I use in them . I nees to be able to track the hours from last rebulid and the time and parts for each job. Can any one help me with this. ... 8 Mar 2010 20:57
Help with creating database
I'm a recent college graduate at a new job. I am trying to help my company move a report that is currently done in Excel into Access. To help you better understand my goal I will try to describe my business and the nature of this report as briefly as possible. We are a clothing designer. All of our product is... 8 Mar 2010 16:26
help transition to access from excel - stevie PIMPS again
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:OlONxjuvKHA.3896(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... Are you interested in having someone create this database for you? If not, I do not provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications for a small fee. I usually try to guoge my victims. I could design the... 8 Mar 2010 14:10
Data Rules Violations
I have a table of 19,000 records with about 225 fields in each record. It is not an indexed table, just a table of educational transactions. Some how when I go to update the historical table seven (7) records have gotten some bad info in them. I know I can copy the table to another database and look at them ... 8 Mar 2010 19:50
how do I insert a hyperlink in my access database design?
I am a new access user. I need to insert a hyperlink into a table. I am trying to find the correct spot to do this in design view, on the properties sheet. What are the steps to utilize a hyperlink in a table that will also show up when I run queries and create forms and reports? THANK YOU for your help! ... 8 Mar 2010 14:10
Access Services?? Accessing DB from web??
Could someone explain to be the workflow/possibilities of Sharepoint or other Access services? Please forgive me, in advance, if I do not get all my terminology right on this subject. I continue to read things about Sharepoint and Access Services that hint at what I would like to do, but I don't quite underst... 11 Mar 2010 13:28