First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Extra relationship
In my database, I have a Suppliers table and a Product table. A main/sub form is made based on these two tables. Supplier_ID is the primary key in Suppliers table, Product table also contain this Supplier_ID field but not as primary key. My problem is that after I setup the relationship, MS Access produces ano... 13 Feb 2010 11:33
Validating two fields
I am trying to create a database in which some of the fields should be mandatory only under certain conditions. For example: In my "Type of Injury" column, I want the user to be required to enter a value in this column, only if the value in the "Type of Document" column is "Nursing Report". Is this possibl... 17 Feb 2010 13:23
Web Database
I am looking to create a web database for my web site. My web host provides My SQL, can I use a Access database to store the data. Where can I find the steps to create a web database - my host provider isn't very helpful. They provide MySQL and Php MyAdmin. Where do I begin ? Thanks ... 13 Feb 2010 19:26
Filling in voids in the id number
My first column is the key and ID number for each record. One of my users (before I locked the table) voided several of the records, and now the record number and Id number no longer match. Is there a way to back fill the key-id number with dummy records so the rows line up. Thanks…… ... 12 Feb 2010 14:37
Display Row Number in Datasheet View
Can someone tell me how I can display the row numbers in a datasheet view when a query is run? I have looked and looked and can not figure out where and how I can do that. I just want it to display like a spreadsheet would with the row and column numbers. ... 11 Feb 2010 16:14
Website Integration
I need someone to point me in the right direction. I have an Access database that I created that is working perfectly. Now, I need to be able to integrate the database with a website, and require some direction and/or guidance. The database is simple: One table that contains contact information, one form to ... 11 Feb 2010 20:46
Ten calendar harm one of the products
Ten calendar harm one of the products www.laptop-battery-inc.co.uk/spy-pen.htm ... 11 Feb 2010 05:02
Relationship Layout
Access 2007 Where is the layout information for the Relationships window stored? Is it in an object and if so how do I reference it? Please note I am not talking about the relationships -- I know how to extract that. I would like to know how to extract the current layout in the Relationships window. ... 12 Feb 2010 18:00
Creating a membership database
I am trying to create a membership database for a church. I need to have all members entered into the database, then for the members I need to have their spouse name and anniversary, and the names of their children. I am trying to get a subform for each of these into the main form, but when I try to use it it ... 11 Feb 2010 16:14
multiple back-ends
Hi, I have 3 or 4 databases developed separarely over the past couple of years covering different areas of company activities - project monitoring, support call monitoring, QHSE monitoring etc. The company has grown and I'm looking to consolidate and distribute these. I'd intended to split them into FE/BE so... 2 Mar 2010 06:47