First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
One-to-One Table keys
Table1 is the parent table, Table2 is the child table. Table3 is joined to Table2 in a one-to-one relation. The purpose of Table3 is for additional fields that only apply to a subset of the records in Table2. A form/subform is used to view Table1 header info with Table2 detail info. I think I want a simila... 8 Feb 2010 12:15
Print reports with creteria - 2 questions..
Hello Access 2003, vista. I have a form, which contains a series of filter and sorting criteria in order to create a work plan for an employee. The filter and sorting criteria form a report with the work plan for the employee. I need to print, from the form, all the reports that relevant for the work plan. Th... 4 Feb 2010 20:16
Relationship not producing expected result(s)
Hoping this is a simple fix and my initial set up is correct. I have a number of tables in a DB which is tracking particular criminal activity. For the most part, other crimes may be involved with the main activity, but not always (field may need to be blank). When I try to pass that field without entry, Acc... 4 Feb 2010 19:08
Access 2007 MSACCESS.EXE consuming RAM
Hi, My firm has a system developed in Microsoft Access 2003 that is deployed as ..MDE's by opening and saving using Microsoft Access 2007. The system is connected to an SQL Server 2005 Database using ODBC. The Microsoft Access 2007 system is deployed on a Windows 2008 R2 64 Bit Application Server and connec... 4 Feb 2010 01:13
Accountancy Services 會計服務
Accuracy Accountancy at http://www.accuracy-accountancy.com �b http://www.accuracy-accountancy.com �� "��T�|�p" E-Mail : accuracy.accountancy(a)gmail.com �q�l : accuracy.accountancy(a)gmail.com ... 3 Feb 2010 05:04
Dance class
Hi, I'm trying to create a simple database for info for dance class students that includes mailing addresses and class info. Most are children, so I need the parent names. A few parents have two or three children in a dance class. Some students are adults. I think I need a parents table AND a students tabl... 3 Feb 2010 18:34
Importing Tab Delimited Text File to an Existing Table in Access
Office 2007, just upgraded from 2000 ( OMGOODNESS!! What a flippin' NIGHTMARE!!) I am simply trying to import a tab delimited text file into an existing table in Access. In Office 2000, I was given an opportunity to change the data type of columns to be imported during the import process itself. In 2007,... 3 Feb 2010 09:28
Rookie-building DB-want to get right the first time! Help?
Rookie user: Access 2007, Using “Picture Yourself Learning: Microsoft Access 2007” as reference guide. Need suggestions for how to structure what seems to me to be a very complicated DB. I want to build it the best way the first time, so I don't do a lot of work and not have it do what I need. Here's what I nee... 5 Feb 2010 10:33
splitting database
I have splitted my database into 2 files . one containing tables which is placed in a server and the other containig forms, reports and queries that each client has a copy of it. the problem is opening forms takes time although there are still few information enterd. what aspects should I check to diminish the ... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
How Can I Eliminate the "+" Sign When Displaying Table Data
I created two tables and used the "Relationships" view to create the relationships. Now, when I just display the table data (double click the table name) on the One Table (One to Many), it has a plus sign in the left column that brings in the "Many" table data if I click the + sign.. I could not find a way to... 2 Feb 2010 17:26