First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Needing help automatically generating info from a table to a form
I'm creating a database for a project at work and I'm a little rusty with Access 2003 so any help would be greatly appreciated. I've started with a table that I have imported from Excel that contains the employee's clock number, their name and their supervisor in respective columns. I would like to create a for... 21 Dec 2009 09:06
"expression in argument 3 invalad value"
I am working from the Inventory template I save to another name. Have a switchboard with 4 picks on the main switchboard that 2 work perfectly as do the links within them. 2 will not open when I click them and I get "An expression in argument 3 has an invalad value". I have lcompared the arguements and have not... 20 Dec 2009 19:07
Access 2003 Look up field not displaying properly
I have a look up field in a form that is not displaying correctly. When I open the form and click on the Business area field, my combo box opens however there is no visible list to choose from; however if I pretend i see something scroll down and click, then one of the choices does appear in my field. What ... 21 Dec 2009 22:28
Dates Validation for Overlapping & Gaps (Leo asked)
Hi there, I need to have a table to keep employees salaries, in which each employee may have many different salaries on different ranges of dates, with fields of EmployeeID , StartDate, EndDate, Salary Amount. For example employee A can have a 2000 $ monthly salary from Jan 1st to Apr 30th , but 2500$ from May... 19 Dec 2009 05:10
Binding fields from PDF to Access
I am trying to get this to work. Have created a PDF form in LC with data binding to MS Access 07. Connection works fine. Data fields are showing up as choices in LC from access db. Here is the problem. When opening the file in Adobe (acrobat pro), I get a connection failure message: Environment not trusted. B... 23 Dec 2009 22:56
Limitations on WHERE Clause in lookup query for a table column
I have a Access Table with two columns. Each column is defined a lookup column with an underlying SQL query. When a user selects a value for Column A, I'd like the lookup query in Column B to show only values related to the value chosen for Column A. In other words, I'm trying to code something like, SELE... 18 Dec 2009 11:39
a Challenge for me
dear friends i have a problem that i can't sort it out though i have tried alot anyhow i am here to get help from you people the problem i have is suppose if i have a serial of numbers and if i sell a particular serial out of that so i want to know that which serial is in my hand for example if i have seri... 24 Dec 2009 08:35
Importing of TABLES TO A BLANK DATABASE
I HAVE A DATABASE FOR 35 DISTRICTS. THERE ARE MASTERS WITH SPECIFIC NAMES WITH THE NAMES OF THE DISTRICTS AS PART OF THE NAME OF THE MASTERS. I WANT TO IMPORT OR COPY THE TABLES TO RESPECTIVE DATABASES THROUGH EITHER MACROS OR CODE. CAN ANY BODY HELP ME OUT. ... 18 Dec 2009 12:47
Looking for a template for all the websites I manage
I manage about 60 web domains, ftp accounts and web sites and am looking for an access database template that I can enter usernames, passwords, ftp info, IP addresses, hosting provider, domain registar, etc. for each website. I know how to make databases, but I thought I would first see if someone else already... 18 Dec 2009 09:25
Appending Excel data into an Access table while inserting the file name
I have a loop in an Access 2003 database that appends records from multiple Excel files within a given directory. The name of each Excel file cycles through one variable (ImpFileName) as its records are imported, but I also need to add the Excel file name to each record. I wanted to assign the value of ImpFileName to... 18 Dec 2009 13:55