First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Store similar types of records all in one table or separate tables?
Suppose you want to have four different types of records. Each of these records have numerous fields in common, and a few fields that are unique to each type of record. Most of the fields are related to other tables, but a few are simply text fields or Booleans. Which is better?: Keeping track of all... 6 Nov 2009 17:03
(Object invalid or no longer set)
My client's database is suddenly issuing this message and users need to close and open the db. The Access database is on one server and the backend (SQL Server) on another. I run across this on a personal db with link tables to a remote SQL Server, but can't think why it is happening on my client's system all o... 6 Nov 2009 23:39
Field Privacy
I have a database that I need the SSN number for employees as the key. I want to make it so I can input the SSN number when I add an employee but make it so others that need to veiw the database can not see the number. How can I do this? Thanks ... 6 Nov 2009 12:35
Show employees and others in combo box
I am trying to figure out a way to show employees and non-employees in a combo box. The training database includes training records. Training may be conducted by either employees or outside people. It is easy enough to make a combo box showing employees, of course. The EmployeeID number would be the bound colu... 5 Nov 2009 17:54
Appending table autonumber problem
I am appending one table to another. The autonumber field in table1 ends at 989. When I append the second table's records, it jumps the number from 989 to 575272. Why does it do that and not just number the next appended record 990? ... 6 Nov 2009 19:17
Invoicing database design
I am designing a database that includes the simple (!) functionality of producing invoices (not an accounting package). I understand the convention is to have a table for invoice headers and one for invoice transactions. My question is what are the advantages of this approach rather than just having one table f... 9 Nov 2009 07:47
Access auto numbers
I have just started using access 2007. I used 2000 in the past. I need help with handling auto numbers. In my 2000 data base I had a Serial Number field that I had populated by auto number seeded from a table with a number starting at 1000. I'm having a problem reconstructing a similar database using auto numbe... 4 Nov 2009 08:37
hola
Sign Inguille si te llega esto capas que estoy aprendiendo.... 4 Dec 2009 00:54
combo boxes
Hi Please help. I have created a form with a subform. I have a 2 combo boxes in the subform. When I choose an option on the 1st combo box it restricts the choices through an SQL query on the other combo box. However, the 2nd combo box, when restricted will only let me choose the first option. Any ide... 28 Oct 2009 16:16
89 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 05:19