First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
How big a record size is too big from a performance standpoint?
Hi, I'm pretty new to Access and I would like to know from a performance standpoing if there is a record / row size that is too big for an Access database. My record size will be about 4k to 6k and I will have a max of 10,000 record. They will be multiple users (1 to 4) accessing the database. I think A... 24 Nov 2009 22:21
怎樣downPowerPoint?
急需,學校不能用2007 ... 21 Nov 2009 01:39
Look up wizard in tables
I have designed a table and in one field of the table I have used 'look up wizard' to make a relationship with another table in the database. When I open the table in datasheet view and click on the field with the 'Look up relationship' it pulls information from the first column only, not the second. The relati... 18 Nov 2009 18:00
Access Database
How do I retrieve information from a table to use for calculations in a different table? I want to make this calculation my default which can be changed by the user. -- Steve Aronson ... 18 Nov 2009 13:30
Two-line fields
I want to put one of the field names in my database on two lines. Is this possible? Example: Client Address City Zip Name I know I can do this in Excel, but would like to do it in Access. Thanks! ... 19 Nov 2009 18:38
one to many or many to one
The last time I did anything with a database was with dBaseI. And I know this is a very simple thing for you all......But Using access 2007 I have two tables. TblListings ID autonumber owner text address text phone text mlsno text PF TblShowings ID autonumber PF date time agent agent phone. For ... 17 Nov 2009 09:29
Hiding zero values in report
Hi, I got some problem, I check a lot of past thread and can find similar question but not exactly the problem that I face. Anybody can tell me how to hide zero values in report. My report comes from Queries. Qty On Hand: [Qty Purchased]-[Q'ty Sold], I put criteria in queries >0 but, it did not work. Message... 19 Nov 2009 14:01
Suggestion - Make a new section for Templates & Example Databases
Suggestion to Microsoft. Make a new section in the Access Discussion groups for Templates & Example Databases. Such questions are inherently different than the other sections (I.E. the poster invariably either wants to find the DB done already, or want's a responde to look at a database that is nei... 16 Nov 2009 10:10
Nested combo box
I have a database where I have a combobox field that you can pick the raw materials that are used to make up a product..... [ RAW MATERIALS V] __ 11111111111 __ 11111111112 _X_ 1111111113 _X_ 11111111114 But each raw material has a list of alternatives, but not all are approved for every p... 13 Nov 2009 16:40
Table design help!
I'm a bit of an access novice (training on basics, searching for help on the rest) building a database for a research project. I've tried having a wee look for this question but I can't spot it anywhere (probably because it's obvious to everyone else). I'm designing my tables and what to put in them and I've h... 18 Nov 2009 08:56