First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
ACCESS version migrating from 2003 to 2007
Can some tell me what all measure should we care when migrating from MS Access 2003 to MS ACCESS 2007? Changes to existing tables, queries, forms, reports. Not sure if Version or migration have seperate group to post this? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 18 Dec 2009 09:25
Food Pantry Database
I am setting up a db to track the clients that access our pantry. At the end of the month we produce a report showing non duplicated and duplicated counts. We offer multiple services, food, clothes, furniture, salon/barbershop, benevolence funds, parenting classes, thanksgiving assistance, christmas assistance.... 18 Dec 2009 09:25
Enforce Referential Integrity not available.
I have a db that will eventually be split. tblChild has PK ChildID and is a linked table tblNote has FK ChildID (long). Relationship window will allow me to drop PK on FK and declares a one-to-many relationship. The Referential Integrity check boxes are unavailable. If I create the relationship anyway both ends o... 18 Dec 2009 18:22
Set up db to lookup and concatenate large amounts of text
I have created a db w/ a form to allow the user to input in fields and select through combo boxes & list boxes certain info pertaining to a physical job they just completed. My goal is to use this data to lookup and concatenate fairly large amounts of text into a single paragraph onto the form which the user c... 16 Dec 2009 17:59
Data Type
Greetings: I have numeric data with which I do not need to perform calculations nor do I need to sort it. Is it better to store this type of data as a number or text in terms of the efficiency of the database? Thanks for any thoughts on this. -- Steve ... 16 Dec 2009 19:07
Hidden Field in Datasheet view for a table
Hello All, when I go to Table Design, there is a column named Field 1 (it is text). When I switch to Datasheet View, it becomes hidden. Any ideas on how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance Sam Berry ... 16 Dec 2009 19:07
Access 2007 Does Not Confirm Design Changes
Using Access 2007 working on databases made using ver 2003. After making a design change to anything (table, query, form, report), Access does not ask if I want to save the changes, it just saves them. This seems to happen only when working with databases that were originally created in earlier versions of Access, ... 17 Dec 2009 19:19
need band-aid for poorly constructed db
Hello, I have been assigned to fix some problems on Access databases. Unfortunately it doesn't look like they were created by someone who is schooled in database design. One in particular is giving me a headache. Here is the scenario: A form using a multi-table join is presented to the user - it is a list of pa... 15 Dec 2009 08:58
DB guide - STEVIE PIMPS AGAIN!
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:ej$n%23CNfKHA.4112(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... I have done what you are asking numerous times for customers. I provide fee-based help with Access, Excel and Word applications. My fee to help you would be very modest. If you are interested in having me help y... 14 Dec 2009 14:22
when to use many-many relationships or different data bases
I am trying to create an operational database. We hire temporary staff through several different employment agencies to complete work on projects for various clients. The term of employment is linked to individual projects which are time limited and include different assignments within each project. Many of the... 16 Dec 2009 12:23