First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Linking to record in form view
I would like to have a link in one of the columns in my table view that will take the user to that record displayed in a form view. Is this possible to do in an existing base? Thanks. ... 10 Feb 2010 17:58
Data Type in Design View
My office installed MS Access 2007 recently. I have designed a contact database and have a simple table. I want to add an attachment. I went through MS Access 2007 tutorial and understand that in a Table/ Design View/ Data Type - I can select Attachment . Then go to the form and add an attachment using Paper Cl... 10 Feb 2010 13:25
Creating Lookup Field Between Two Tables
I have a main table with about 5000 records of companies I may want to do business with. Now I've created another table showing the differences in the business practices of the companies. I'd like to be able to lookup the company name and information in table one by ID number rather than retype it for table t... 10 Feb 2010 08:53
Are rows stored in fixed or variable length records.
Hi, This is just a point of curiosity for me. I realize that Access works the Access works. Does any one know if the rows are stored in the database as fix length record or as variable length records? -- Dennis ... 14 Feb 2010 01:58
Order Entry type form to add to three tables
I have been working on this database for several years, learning as I go. However I have been stuck on the problem of the best way to design a form for data entry into three tables. I now give up and put the whole thing on the Forum in the hope that someone can help me with the design. For simplicity, I will il... 12 Feb 2010 14:37
Problem with Group By & Max Rcd
Hi, This is the second post concerning this topic. The first post game me the direction to go in, but now that I'm in the details I have a couple of problems. I have a membership table that is keyed by an automatically assigned member number, CustAcctNo. At the end of each calendar year they members must ... 8 Feb 2010 22:35
Excel Embedded Object not Updating
In order to get the functionality and graphing ability of Excel I placed an unbound Excel Object on a form with the spreadsheet data source linked to another Excel file external to the database. My problem is when I open this form, I can't get the data in the graph to update unless I double click and "activa... 6 Feb 2010 02:08
Data Entry
I have a Table called SNEEZE. It contains 6 fields eg A (date),B(name),C(invoice),D(details),E(units),F(price). Fields A,B,C are static and D E and F change. There are 5 transactions but A B and C remain but D E and F change. I would like to create a table or form that allows me to input A B and C but I can en... 5 Feb 2010 22:53
Unbound Data Entry Form
Bit of a "noob" question but here goes.... I am using an unbound form for data entry purposes. I am using an unbound form as I have some VBA code which checks that mandatory fields are filled in first. This works fine where all the fields are text boxes (i.e. not combos or list boxes) but the problem I'm ... 8 Feb 2010 20:16
Lookup...
I'm having a challenge in desgining a database for a project. I have not created any tables for this project and have a general design question. I am trying to create a table where bank fees can be captured: 1. There are 100 business locations. 2. Each location have various banks unique to it (some have 3 banks... 5 Feb 2010 10:33