First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Design for future merging
I've created a small but somewhat complex relational database that uses autonumber fields in higher level tables as primary keys to link with foreign keys in lower level tables. At this point I have up to 5 levels of tables. I'd like to copy this database for use at 4 other remote sites, with the ultimate intention... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Creating links
How do I make a field on the profile page in an Education template that is a link that would bring you to a detail page where lists of courses a student takes can be gathered. -- Enjoy every day! ... 21 Apr 2010 19:51
Link fields if found
I have a registration from that has numerous fields and would to like if the register this year pull all the fields from old over to new db - I can either use exsisting excel or import old into acess. The member nbr is the primary key I am using access 2007 ... 21 Apr 2010 19:51
CaseManagement
Hi all, Just created a database to keep track of case management for clients. I have all demographics, types of case management intervention, but I'm having problems with the notes. How can I make the notes field do auto spelling? How can I add "relationship" with ClientDemoghapics and types of case managem... 24 Apr 2010 19:27
Fields
I am working in an education template and want to see if there is a way to create a field that can be added to periodically to show all the courses a person takes from my instructors. I created a field named course but it is only allowing me to put one course in. How can I make the field list all the courses?... 17 Apr 2010 13:01
One or two tables
In my recruitment database I have tblJobs, which at some point is linked to a candidate via a relationship table. There a two category of jobs: 1. Jobs for which we did/do the recruitment. 2. Jobs which the candidate have had in the past (also most of the time their current job) for which we have not done the r... 18 Apr 2010 11:58
how to get rid of "Add new field"
Hi all, We have just made the transfer to Access 2007. Apart from the ribbon layout, which I believe only requires some time to get used to, I have a question about the Tables. When I create a new table in designview and then switch to the datasheet view i have an extra last column (add new field). I find this v... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
Lookup field and Relationships
I am having trouble understanding a design concept. I am setting up an employee database for the first time. At issue is how to handle the actions entered into a log table. I have a table for employee's info, and log table that i am using to keep track of actions performed on employees, i.e. new hire, raise, te... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
Auto Populated a Table From SQL View When New Record Shows in View
I have a table that populates specific data from a SQL view when I manually run an append query - works fine. What I really need to do is have that table populated automatically the moment a new record appears in the view - hands-off on my part. How could I best do this? ... 15 Apr 2010 13:39