First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
How to change existing table record value by VBA and How to add new
K wrote: Hi all, I got table in my database with name "tbldata" and i have two fields in that table with the name "Ticket_No" and "Amount". In "Ticket_No" filed column i have value "SD001" and in same row of "Amount" column i have figure "50". With VBA how can i lookup for value "SD001" in "Ticke... 18 May 2010 04:55
How to change existing table record value by VBA and How to add new record in existing table by VBA
Hi all, I got table in my database with name "tbldata" and i have two fields in that table with the name "Ticket_No" and "Amount". In "Ticket_No" filed column i have value "SD001" and in same row of "Amount" column i have figure "50". With VBA how can i lookup for value "SD001" in "Ticket_No" field and change fig... 18 May 2010 04:55
Use Schedule Task to run Updates, but bypass User-Level Security
I am trying to run a scheduled task to run a macro with updates, but have to enter my Password as soon as Access opens, is there a way around this so it can be ran while i'm away? The only place I see to enter in the actual Task is for the Windows Login itself. Help please!!! Thank you!! -- Amanda... 18 May 2010 11:28
Test
My last two poses on the "Microsoft responds....." thread never showed up/ ... 17 May 2010 12:26
Test - two recent posts never showed up
My last two posts (on the "microsoft responds...." thread never showed up. ... 17 May 2010 13:33
designing form for inserting records into separate tables
Hello I want to design my database for inserting records in 2 separate tables and after make search event for searching in both tables and retrieve records. Table 1 contains these fields: Proj id: 2042 Field code: COM Discipline: MG Title: test 1 Doc Type: PR Serial: 0002 Doc No: concatenated by Proj id+... 17 May 2010 09:08
How do I record the date of the first record entry.
I have a small database and I want to record, in a table field, the date at which a record is added (but not edited). I want this to be permanent. Should I make the "primary key" this date? Please help, Frank ... 14 May 2010 03:01
Testing DB and .....
I see two weakness in my db design. BTW I'm self taught so there are two I'm aware of and many I'm not. I make a folder for my test db I can only run so many scenerios and move the relationship around so many times...when do you know when to stop? I start with a list of what I think I will ever need. Level 1... 14 May 2010 16:08
Table design question
Hi All, I just wanted to see if the design of some fields in the table are standard practice. The database admin set up a Code_Desc table with fields Code_Type_ID, Code_Value and Code_Desc Code_Desc Code_Type_ID, Code_Value, Code_Desc 1 1 Emp Status - Active ... 12 May 2010 17:00
move a primary key to a child
I want to add a child table to my table and using one of the primary key of the table. For example: MyTable is PKey1 PKey2 PKey3 I would like to move PKey3 out and add a child table as following and remove PKey3 from MyTable: ChildTable as folliwng PKey1 PKey2 PKey3 MyTable will be PKey1 PKey... 12 May 2010 15:53