First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
How to add record in Subform which is in another Subform
Hi all, I have Subform "SubA" on another Subform "SubB". And "SubB" is on Form called "Main". On "SubB" I have button called "Add New Record" and I got macro (see below) on this button's click event. Private Sub Command1_Click() Me.SubA.SetFocus DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec End Sub When I open Form "Sub... 26 May 2010 10:16
Demise of News Group Forum
Assuming Microsoft are not going to listen to their customers and go ahead with the demise of this excellent forum, perhaps we could have some suggestions for alternative (non-microsoft?) sites that are available. Have any of you found any other particularly good and well frequented sites? ... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
Modify Northwind
Dear All, In northwind database that comes with access 2003, how can I make a form for purchase / received inventory just like customer order, form for this purpose how many more table do I have to made I am also want to track the inventory in Transaction table for all the purchase & sales just as below: Tra... 24 May 2010 02:36
Accessing Database design mode
There is an DB that was create well before my time at my job and I have very little experience with Access and need some help here. Access 2003, XP SP3. The first issue: I need to get into the Form Design page of this particular DB the 2 ways i know how to get into the Form Design or any other design mo... 27 May 2010 17:04
Allen Browne’s Name table design
Hi, I'm on Access via Office XP Pro running on Windows 7. I'm working on a simplified version of Allen Browne's People / Name table design. I'm finally working on a church database. I did not implement the entire design. Instead, I implement a two tier table design. The first table is tblFamily and th... 28 May 2010 15:59
"Click to add" column in Access 2010
Hi, In Access 2007 you are able to right-click on the "Click to add" column in Datasheet view of a table and hide it so that it's removed from view. Cannot find where I can do that in Access 2010... Are we stuck with that annoying extra column remaining in the view? :) My users will be using a form to enter d... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
Relationship
I created 5 Tables: 1)Office with Primary Key as auto number named Office ID 2)Marketer with Primary Key as auto number named Marketer ID 3)Currency with Primary Key as auto number named Currency ID 4)Client Name with Primary Key as auto number named Client ID 5)Client Ticket with Primary Key as auto number name... 20 May 2010 17:14
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 21 May 2010 09:31
Filter Form based on OnClick from Text Box of another form
Hi, I have a job list form with basic info on it. I want to be able to click on the job number text box which then opens up a more detailed form and applies a filter so that I only get the record for the job number that I have clicked on from the underlaying form. Could someone please tell me how to do this a... 21 May 2010 00:52
Use Schedule Task to run Updates, but bypass User-Level Securi
Can you provide more info on how i would indicate this info? I currently only have it set to open access and then as you stated, the /x macro. I pasted if this helps. "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\MSACCESS.EXE" "\\05-mis-a2\CRM\Database\DB.mdb"/x InventoryAutoUpdate I greatly appreciate ... 18 May 2010 19:16