First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thanks
Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here. Mike ... 31 May 2010 09:46
Changing values
I have a many-to-many relationship between Outings (with a primary key of EventID) and Members (with a primary key of MemberID). There is a table that ties the 2 together, tblAttendees that holds the EventID and MemberID. Recently, the MemberID of the tblAttendees changed on 2 records in the table. I can see the... 29 May 2010 00:41
change cell color
I have made a drop down box, but now want to make when I select a specific word it will change back ground color in whole row. Say I pick UT for Utah in my drop down box I want the row to change background color to green, if I select ID the row changes to purple. Is this possible? ... 28 May 2010 20:23
Allen Browne's 'Library Resource'
hello gurus I have learned a lot by studying the 'Library resource' example on Allen Browne's web site. This offers a lot of good advice on the organization of tables for a Library database. Is an actual Database file available so I can study this a little deeper? I've searched the web, but couldn's find th... 29 May 2010 21:12
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 28 May 2010 12:40
Export Table Records to txt file
Hi all, I have Table "T_Data" in my database. In "T_Data" I have 220000 records. I need to export them into txt files. I need some kind of macro which should export chunk of 60000 records into one txt file and save that file in folder called "Data" on "C:\" drive. Macro should also put numbers at the end of ea... 28 May 2010 05:00
2003 to 2007
My understanding is that if I upgrade a 2003 format .mdb to 2007 all security settings will be gone. Can someone elaborate on just what that means? I presume no login, no workgroup. How about database password? I am presuming therefore that security is dealt with through the GUI - e.g. forms would determine tha... 31 May 2010 08:41
Upgrading an .mdw to 2003 format?
I have upgraded my frontend & backend .mdb from 2000 to 2003. Do I also upgrade the .mdw in the same way? Thanks so much. Mary ... 28 May 2010 09:20
Employee Training Help
Hey Y'all, I am creating an employee training database where I can run reports and queries about who has taken what type of course. What kind of relationship should be created between the tables? Based on the some of the discussions I have seen here, I have created three tables: 1: tblemployee (with employ... 27 May 2010 20:23
Need help with table set-up and Thanks!
I'm about to finish my first database and am in the planning stages to create another. I want to express my gratitude to all that helped me with this. I learned more with the help of this group in three months than in three years of reading books and taking classes. I have the utmost respect for all of you k... 28 May 2010 13:46
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12