From: cinnie on
hello gurus

I have learned a lot by studying the 'Library resource' example on Allen
Browne's web site. This offers a lot of good advice on the organization of
tables for a Library database. Is an actual Database file available so I can
study this a little deeper? I've searched the web, but couldn's find this
database. I'm not sure, but it may have been in SAMS 'Essential Access 95'.

Much thanks
Cinnie
--
cinnie
From: Allen Browne on
There's not a sample database for this page:
http://allenbrowne.com/AppLibrary.html

You can make one quite quickly from the screenshots.

From: Fred Boer on
Dear cinnie:

I wasn't aware of Allen's library resource until I saw your post, but I was
glad to see it and will be studying it myself! You might also be interested
in the freeware small library application I've made available (see my
signature); it may also give you some ideas!

Cheers!

--
Fred Boer - Amateur Access Enthusiast
Interests: Library software / Z39.50 / Web Services

From: Fred Boer on
<chuckle> Been so long since I've posted, I can't remember how to do it
correctly! Apologies for the double posting!

From: Allen Browne on
> <chuckle> Been so long since I've posted, I can't remember how to do it
> correctly! Apologies for the double posting!

Glad to see you get a post in again before MS closes the group eon, Fred.