First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Who is This STEVE... ? Does he really help.. Others
I wonder Who is This STEVE... Many question for learning purpose I go His name Pops up.... and I always see.. "Help .. with $$$$$$".... We Leaner.... Well Already spent Money for Books... ... 27 Apr 2010 20:13
Help... .. Deciding one to many or many to many.. Type..
Hi, I am learning in Access 2007.... Through John and Jeff Book......Have two tables.... e.g. 1. AllItems 2. ItemsCategories Both has Primary keys .... If Items would be in one of categories.. ItemsCategories Key Would GO in AllItems as Fk... But.. in Future... if Some items belong to more than one categ... 26 Apr 2010 09:10
Default to data in a different table?
I know this might seem technically wrong and therefore, I haven't found advice on how to do it on these postings. I have an Access 03 table “EventTable1” with fields “StartTime” and “EndTime”. These times are the actual times of our events. I have another table “StaffTable1” with fields ”ActualStartTime” and... 29 Apr 2010 20:22
MS Access Table Design Look Up???
I am trying to design a budget database and I want to have consistent categories and expense. I have a table with Category and Expense It looks something like this: Category Expense Overhead Electrcity Overhead Internet Employee Salary Employee Commision I want to creat another tabl... 23 Apr 2010 23:20
MS Access Table Design Look Up???
I am trying to design a budget database and I want to have consistent categories and expense. I have a table with Category and Expense It looks something like this: Category Expense Overhead Electrcity Overhead Internet Employee Salary Employee Commision I want to creat another tabl... 23 Apr 2010 23:20
MS Access Table Design Look Up???
I am trying to design a budget database and I want to have consistent categories and expense. I have a table with Category and Expense It looks something like this: Category Expense Overhead Electrcity Overhead Internet Employee Salary Employee Commision I want to creat another tabl... 2 May 2010 01:15
Control can't be edited; it's bound to a replication system column 'TableName'.
I have an Access 2007 accdb database. It hast a table in it with field names TableName and FieldName and a bunch of others. This table has had a small number of records added to it (37) over the life of the database. Suddenly, the two fields TableName and FieldName cannot be edited. That is even if the table is ... 4 May 2010 16:51
Automatic Annual Leave - stevie PIMPS again
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:%23xNO9Kx4KHA.6132(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... Hello, A database application starts with designing the structure of the data tables. It doesn't appear you started here. Perhaps what would help you is some assistance with the design of your tables. I ... 23 Apr 2010 15:00
Design for future merging - more PIMPING
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:OhRdxPx4KHA.4888(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... I have merged remote databases into a master central database many times. The key is to append the data in higher level tables from the remote database into the the corresponding higher level table in the master ... 24 Apr 2010 16:09
Automatic Annual Leave
Hi I am quite new to Access but I am desperate to learn as much as I can as fast as I can. I am currently working on automating an annual leave process at work & am struggling & need help. My problem is that I want the user to complete a form selecting the date(s) & time(s) of leave they require. The leave p... 24 Apr 2010 05:02