First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
HTML to RTF Access
Hi, I am looking for a way to convert a column on my table in Access that is Raw HTML to Rich Text. Thanks! ... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
Attachment data type - not working in form
I haven't use the attachement data type before. I set up a field in my BE tables as an attachment data type. I placed this field in my FE form, but when I right click on the field the "Manage Attachments" and all other options on the shortcut menu are greyed out. Any ideas? -- Message posted via http://www.... 9 Apr 2010 01:16
Any advice? Creating forms on the fly
Hi there, hopefully somebody will be able to offer me some words of advice. I am creating a database for a firm that deals with property insurance claims. Creating a databse of relevant contacts etc ... is not a problem. The current system that the company uses is that of an excel spreadsheet, where the detai... 7 Apr 2010 19:11
Questions on SQL Server
Hello all, I am sure this place is a right place to ask questions on SQL Server. I want to create a SQL Server, and I do not know how to get started. I have tried 2003 SQL Server Express, and it did not work for me due to the limit of database size at 4GB. I need a database with at least 100GB capacity. ... 21 Apr 2010 14:40
Text Field Size - Access 2007
I'm creating a database of text fields. I expect some data to exceed 255 characters. What is the maximum field size of a text field? Can I increase the text field size? If so I can I do that? Your help is appreciated. Regards, (B^>)-]=[ ... 6 Apr 2010 10:49
Two databases or one
Hi, What if you have two organizations and you plan to design a database to do the same task but within that task, the defined tables will vary because of unique qualities related to the individual organization. Would it be best to create separate databases for each organization or keep the two organizations ... 5 Apr 2010 15:01
dla rafala
to ja pisze ... 4 Apr 2010 13:44
Anyone have a worker scheduling template
I am a USA Track & Field Official. I am trying to set up a scheduling system so officials can visit our website to find out what track meets they are scheduled for. This central schedule will be instantly updated when commissioners make changes. The idea is to send out email automatically to affected officials ... 3 Apr 2010 14:51
Writing and IIf statement in Access?
I am doing a if then statement in Access with multiple like statements. I think I am close, but I am getting a circular reference error... here my query 1YTDDEPRAMT: IIf([ASSETCLASSID] Like "*-CR",[1YTDDEPRAMT]*-1,IIf([ASSETCLASSID] Like "*DEPLOYC",[1YTDDEPRAMT]*-1,IIf([ASSETCLASSID] Like "*BASIC-C",[1YTDDE... 5 Apr 2010 01:50
Headers/Footers in Access Tables
If you don't want to construct a report but want to include a header/footer, just push the table out to Excel. In Access 2007, open the table. In the External Data tab, go to the Export group and select Excel. The table data will be pushed out to Excel and you can add the header/footer you want easily without mess... 1 Apr 2010 16:54