From: Lisa O <Lisa on
I have a resume database that I would like to attach the actual resumes to.
It would be much like putting in pictures of employees. The resumes,
however, are in pdf format. Is this possible and if so how do I link the two?
From: Allen Browne on
In table design, you need a field of type Hyperlink.

You can then insert a link to the pdf (Insert menu when entering data, or
just right-click the field), and clicking the field will then open Acrobat
(assuming it's installed.)

More info:
Introduction to Hyperlink fields
at:
http://allenbrowne.com/casu-09.html

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

"Lisa O" <Lisa O(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a resume database that I would like to attach the actual resumes to.
> It would be much like putting in pictures of employees. The resumes,
> however, are in pdf format. Is this possible and if so how do I link the
> two?

Pages: 1
Next: Multiple Entries