From: David Pierce on
Now that is help, thank you very much!
Dave
--
If your server / PC doesnt contain the word "Supermicro" then you have no
idea what you are missing!

From: Sylvain Lafontaine on
> If you had read the first line of my post instead of worrying about what I
> was whining about, you would have read these are all on the same machine,
> Thank you!

That's exactly my point: while reading many tens of posts every day, we
don't have the time to start diving into an ocean of words to find the
relevant information when it's buried under some useless rants.

Even when a post is well written, it's easy to miss some important
information.

> Also, the migration does work to bring tables to SQL Server just fine, but
> if you cannot connect them in your access db, then what good is that I
> ask?

Well, if you can solve your connection problem, this will become very good.

You have answered "Now that is help, thank you very much!" in another post;
does this mean that your connection problem is now solved?

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Windows Live Platform

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Cannot run function from autoexec macro
Next: dd