From: Dorian on
Access 2003.
I'm trying to run a function from an autoexec macro and am getting the
message 'access cannot find the function'.
I selected the function from the macros runcode ... prompt via the
expression builder!
Yes its a public function.
Any ideas?
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".
From: Duane Hookom on
Do you have two functions with the same name?
Does the function share the same name as a module?

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Also, is the function in a stand-alone module, as opposed to a class module
(or a module associated with a form or report)?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

From: Dorian on
No to both questions.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

From: Dorian on
I'm not sure what you mean, the function was created in a module that was
created with Modules--New. The type is 'Module'.
It's declared with:
Public Function ClaimsCheck() As Boolean
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".