From: sinclayrr on
I purchased a TV for a Job Site and I had to return the item. How do I
credit
the expense account to show the credit.

people

From: Steve on
Enter a negative amount for the amount you received back and enter a
positive amount in your cash account for the amount you received back.

Steve

From: Larry Linson on
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote

> Enter a negative amount for the amount
> you received back and enter a positive
> amount in your cash account for the
> amount you received back.

How silly can you get, Steve? This person clearly was trying to send an
e-mail to administrators of his expense accounts, not asking a technical
question about some software. But without having information on what
software they do use for expense accounting, how could you possibly give an
accurate answer? Did you REALLY think he was asking a homework question for
Accounting 101? REALLY?

Larry