From: gagecres on
I created a database using Access 2007. I am going to distribute it as a
runtime application using the Access 2007 runtime engine. The problem is
that engine is only supported up to Windows XP SP2. What do I need in order
for my database to run on PC's with Windows Vista and Windows 7? Is there a
version of the runtime engine that will work with those operating systems?
From: Mark Andrews on
Access 2007 runtime works on XP (SP2 or SP3), Vista and Windows 7 (I
believe).
I think Microsoft just didn't update the web page to indicate that it works
on Windows 7 (maybe it's not officially tested on windows 7)?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=d9ae78d9-9dc6-4b38-9fa6-2c745a175aed&displaylang=en#Requirements

My two cents,
Mark

From: gagecres on
I misread the download page for the 2007 runtime engine. Now I see that it
is supported on Vista. Now I just need to know if it is supported on Windows
7.

From: Mark Andrews on
I know I use it on Windows 7 and it works fine from my experience. Don't
know about any kind of official support.

for Microsoft Office in general they say "or later operating system)
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA101668651033.aspx

From: Helmut Ebentheur on