From: Sandroid on
Hi
I have a problem. I created a asset form from asset table and tested
it with test data. After that I imported data from Excel and now the
form won't open anymore? Any of the views won't open. I've tried to
reboot Access. Other forms works normally.
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
If it won't open in design view, then import that form from your most recent
backup to replace the form that won't open.

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Sometimes this will work:
If you have a button somewhere that uses code to open this form, set a break
point in that code.
Often this will get you into the code for the form that won't open.
This may help if you comment out all the code for the form that won't open,
then try to open it in design view.

If still no joy, then assume the form is corrupted.
Either you the form from your backup or create it again from scratch.