|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Is there limit to number of files in a datebase in searching forms
Once I hit 1001 files in a database, search does not work. Why? ... 7 Jun 2010 16:37
Is there limit to number of files in a datebase in searching forms
Is this an Access question? So far as I know Access does not have FILES. It has TABLES which has FIELDS that contain data. -- Build a little, test a little. "ky carver" wrote: Once I hit 1001 files in a database, search does not work. Why? ... 7 Jun 2010 17:44
How do I control a text box via another combo box
I have read through dsome o the other answers and I just can't seem to get it. I have a table called employee information. Within that table are two fields. Retail Title and Retail Incentive. I have a form with a combo box for the the Retail Title. This field looks to a table called Retial titles which is ... 7 Jun 2010 16:37
Limit Combo Box
I will do my best to make some since. I have a form for entering data into a table named dispatchdetatils The Combo Box named vehiclebox on the form shows vehicle license plates numbers. When a vehicle is chosen a new record is started and the new record milesout field on the dispatchdetails table is populated... 7 Jun 2010 14:20
Form Subform DLookup
Team, I have a Form / Subform (with tabs) On the Subform, I want to: 1. Sum values located on the Form to values located on the Subform. 2. Be able to add a new record for a subsequent Change Order. The latest attempt has been to display the sum is: Private Sub txt_Change_Order_Current_Agreement_Value_After... 7 Jun 2010 16:37
Is a vertical datasheet view possible
The standard layout for the datasheet view form is horizontal. Is there a way to display the datasheet view vertically with the field names going down the left side of the form and the data expanding to the right? ... 7 Jun 2010 16:37
Default font for forms in Access 2007
How do you set a default font for a form or a report in Access 2007?. Mine is always Calibri 11. Changing each time is tedious. I have looked at several "solutions", (one here from 2004). None of which even faintly describe what I see. My copy of 2007 is recent, downloaded 6 weeks ago. I am using W7 64... 6 Jun 2010 21:41
Even an error with this code I copied
I found a password login system for Access and copied it to aon click event on a form in Access 2007, but there is an error in the coding. I have created a tblEmployees with the following fields: IngEmpID strEmpName strEmpPassword Then I put a unbound combo box on a form with the username and password fields... 7 Jun 2010 08:33
SubForm, or something Else?
I have Chosen (big Grin) to utilize the new Multivalued fields option offered in Access 2007. But, as always, I get started very excited, but am unable to finish... Not sure how to design my Form - but it would be a Main Form Sub Form With ChurchID (as Main) and a Subform with PositionTitle1 (Non-repeating) ... 5 Jun 2010 22:24
applying concatenate filter
Hi All, I tried to filter the record in my form but it seem it doesn't work as expected. I tried to create a concatenate filter and put all criteria in an array but it seem, it just applying the last condition only. here is the filter action code ============================ For each rs in array(rs1,rs2,rs... 5 Jun 2010 14:43
Criteria for check numbers only
Access 2007, Vista SP2 Ultimate I have a check register in which I enter both the umbers of checks I write and the debit card POS entries. I need to be able to separate out the checks from the debit entries. I have the criteria for the query to separate out the POS transactions in a query: Like 'DBT*' Or Li... 4 Jun 2010 23:34
How to get Email address list from Outlook to Msaccess
Hello, Is there a way to get the Email address list from Outlook and input to a Combo control using Ac2003? Thanks in advance ... 4 Jun 2010 17:00
this code doesn't work fully
I am trying to create a login box for an Access 2007 database using some VB8 code I found: Private Sub CreateAcc_Click() Dim username As String username = Text23 If Text23 = "" Then MsgBox "Enter a Username !" Else If Text25 = "" Then MsgBox "Enter a Password !" Else ... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
Forms or Tables
I'm currently working on a new form, in my table I have combo boxes but some of my questions need to allow users to select more than one answer - how should I go about setting this up? ... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
Hide ribbon event not working
I'm terrible with VBA so this might be something really simple. In Access 2007, I have a startup form with this event on load: Private Sub Form_Load() DoCmd.SelectObject acTable, , True DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdWindowHide DoCmd.ShowToolbar "Ribbon", acToolbarNo End Sub and this on close: Private Sub Form_Cl... 7 Jun 2010 11:54
Imported Form Changes
Access 2007 sp2. I hope I explain this ok... Here goes. When I want to discard changes made to a form by importing a form form a backup the imported form takes on all the characteristics of the form I want to replace. As an example, lets say I remove a command button from Myform in my main db. I then import My... 5 Jun 2010 07:04
Tab Order
In Access 2003, I have a continuous form, with several text boxes, 4 of which are user editable, and 4 check boxes. Everything works as it is supposes to, except when I tab through a record, if a change is made in either a check box or text box, when tab is pressed again, the focus goes to the first field of th... 7 Jun 2010 11:54
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11