First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Date query
Hi, I am using a census database to enter data from the 1901 UK census. To calculate the year born the input age is subtracted from 1901. However, when a child under one year old is enter, obviously an error shows. What do I need to do to show 1901 when a child's age under one year is entered. The age field ... 4 Jun 2010 12:34
Help with an expression to calculate a profit from one of thre
"Lord Kelvan" wrote: mmm well my guess would be [cost on hand]=iif(Nz([PieceCost])*Nz([PiecesOnHand])<>0, Nz([PieceCost])*Nz([PiecesOnHand]),iif(Nz([PieceCost])*Nz([PiecesOnHand])<>0, Nz([PieceCost])*Nz([PiecesOnHand]),Nz([UnitCost],0)*Nz([UnitsOnHand], 0))) This checks if the cost of pi... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Value list updates not appearing in form
I have a table with several fields who's display control is combo-box, source is value list, and multiple values are allowed. In one of the fields, when I add a new option to the value list, it automatically appears in the drop-down list in the form. Not so for the other field! When I go back and add more values... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
Skip pattern based on text box value
Hi, I have a text control. People will be typing either words or numbers into it. If they type 99 I want to skip down several questions. Here's the condition for my macro: [Forms]![frmFB213]![FB215]=99 The action is 'Go to control' and the control name points to question FB229. I've put my macro in the AfterUp... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
Combo Box Adding Button to edit list items
I have a form which is designed to enter information about jobs we have completed. It has 3 combo boxes for different types of contacts that are pulled from different tables. I want the user to be able to select from the list or add a new contact. I know they can right click on the drop down arrow for the combo ... 3 Jun 2010 07:51
Populate Textbox
Hi, I have a table with part numbers and locations. There are multiple locations per part number. I would like to populate a listbox with a filtered list of the locations for the part number shown on my form. I'm not very good at vba and have been looking all over for code, but can't find anything suitabl... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Unbound text box calculation
Thanks in advance for the assist. My mind went numb... What must I do to have an unbound field only perform the calculation for the current open record that I am working in and not show data in a new records same unbound field when I go to the next record entry? I have an unbound text box on a form - call it ... 3 Jun 2010 00:14
Remove CAPS
I have a text box in a form called Description. I do not want users to be able to enter in here with all CAPS. They have been instructed, but there are still a few that occasionaly forget. I played around with the < and > in Format, but the description can be fairly long and using these will cut off some of the ... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
specifying which subdatasheet in Access 2003
In Access 2003, I have a form with four distinct subforms. When I open the main form in datasheet view, the first subform is available as a subdatasheet. 1) How do a specify a different subform to be used as the subdatasheet? 2) The subform originally opens in form view when the subdatasheet is expanded and i... 2 Jun 2010 08:44
How do I repeat my header on each page of an access form
!@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I can't find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and box and cannot find this property setting. Help!!! ... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13