From: Evon on
!@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help
states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I can't
find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and
box and cannot find this property setting. Help!!!
From: Rick Brandt on
Evon wrote:

> !@#$%^&*?! I am frustrated. I want to repeat a header on each form. Help
> states that there is a repeat property that needs to be set to yes. I
> can't
> find it anywhere! I've double clicked, right clicked on every section and
> box and cannot find this property setting. Help!!!

What are you doing printing? Forms suck at printing, but be aware that
there are Form Header/Footer sections and Page Header/Footer sections on a
form. Page Header/Footer sections will repeat per page (when the form is
printed). Form Header/Footer sections do not.