First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 20 May 2010 11:40
Input Mask - quick question
Sorry I'm just an occasional Access user but need to tweak an existing form in a database. This has a couple of fields for holding latitude and longitude values, which we need to store as text values in deg:min:sec format, eg 12:34:56 . (When I say 'store' I mean that literally. The database file is accessed by ... 21 May 2010 08:25
What is the extra field added with a combo or list box
I posted this question once already but I think I forgot to specify a discussion group, so here it is again, sorry if it's a duplicate. Anyway... some of the time but not always, when I add an unbound combo or list box control to a form, Access adds a corresponding column to the data sheet portion of the form.... 20 May 2010 11:40
Problem Printing A record
Hello Experts I have a problem with printing a record with a sub-form section. I have a "Quotation" form I print and send to customers. The form incorporates a "Product Detail" subform with a line by line description of services and cost. When I select and print the record, the Product Details are not alw... 22 May 2010 09:26
subform for inputting grades not working
I have this form for inputting student grades that isn't working right. I have an unbound combo box for selecting the student, and then a subform as a datasheet for inputting the grades for that student. Here is my underlying table structure: tblStudents: StudentID Last Name First Name tblCourses: Cou... 20 May 2010 08:22
looping through controls - for each ... next
If the user checks selects 'Yes' from a combo box, I'd like to enable a group of check boxes (all have tag property "col"). If the user selects 'No', I'd like to disable them but, if any are checked, tell the user data will be deleted and then set the checkboxes = Null (assuming the user says okay). My current code... 21 May 2010 22:44
should i hide a form or make it modal
Quick question looking for others opinions on the subject I develop apps for a company and up until now I have been using modal forms to keep the most resent form open on top I have recently learnt how to hide the access window and keep the forms visible using popup quite neat to be honest. My reasoning behind... 19 May 2010 19:24
What is the extra column added to a form datasheet by a control
The subject is basically my question... In some instances when I add a list box or combo box to a split form and am using that control to go to a specific record, Access adds an extra column in the datasheet portion of the form. It doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than hold the value that I select in t... 19 May 2010 17:09
help needed with a combo box
Hi, I am trying to create a database for ordering materials. I have a form with two tabs. The first tab is for order details and the second tab is for order items (with a subfrm to list products for that order). On tab one I select the supplier for the order. When I go to tab two, to fill out the order items I ha... 19 May 2010 13:48
Combo Box
I added a Combo Box after the Form was created There are now two fields that say "Vendor" the original and the Combo Box "Vendor" I'd like to remove the non combo box but when I hide it "Visible = No" they both disappear Help ... 19 May 2010 11:35