First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
data entry in subform before mainform causes huge hassle, HELP
Hello John i have found a way around it, i cause a new record when the user sets the focus to the subform. but this is a hack and slash fix. what i want is for the subform to be the first place the user enters data. i need a solution that doesnt involve a lot of work arounds. is there a way to capture the ... 5 May 2010 14:55
Datasheet view change
Is there a way to set the data entry line on a datasheet view (in a subform) to be the first top line or does it always have to be the last bottom line? MS Access 2007, Windows 7 Thank you for any help with this issue. ... 5 May 2010 22:43
Date Picker Default?
In a form where a datasheet is a subform, and where the last line is the data entry line, and where the first field of the data entry line is a date picker field...is there a way for the date picker field to defualt with the current date w/out having to use the date picker? In other words, can the field always... 5 May 2010 19:25
datasheet: ?how to order by the 2nd column of a combobox?
Robeito - Like John said, add the Country table to the query behind the form and use that name in your form. You can hide this field if you want and still sort on it, so the user interface is the same as what you have. Or, if the form is not meant for updates, you could remove the combo box and just show the... 5 May 2010 12:40
where is the "on timer" function for forms in Access 2007?
In my first run-through looking for the "on timer" function in Form Properties, I coudn't find it in Access 2007. I saw something about the "sandbox" mode and some functions are disabled in the same and I hope that has nothing to do with it. ... 5 May 2010 11:33
unbound text box filter by form on Split Form
I have a split form, with several unbound text boxes, which I would normally use as a filter by form type function. the query has criteria bound to these text boxes. My problem is that I cannot seem to get the mouse to focus on the unbound text boxes on this split form. when i click in the unbound filter by fo... 5 May 2010 12:40
Conditional format - Check for valid values
I have a query that return values from a table. These fields should all be filled with data, but some are not, and some are filled with wrong data. I need to have my users validate the data in this form. I am currently using conditional format and using yellow background to make the NULL values stand out. I'd like ... 6 May 2010 04:12
Multi Select For Query
I have copied the following code into my Database however I cannot get it to work if the field is of a Date type. I can change the varValue data type from Variant to Date however this then damages all other fields. Any ideas? Function IsSelectedVar( _ strFormName As String, _ strListBoxName As ... 5 May 2010 12:40
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25