First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
The disappearing form
In using Access 2007, I have a database with five joined tables. I want to make a form, based on the "main table" and then four individual subforms. This works fine for the first of the four subforms, but when I add the second in design view, and then look at my handy work in Form View, all I have is a blank,... 26 Apr 2010 16:06
Two subforms, one based on selection in the other
I have a master list of tags, with a related table of documents for each tag. I have a query that select relevant tags based on 'owners', and would like a form that present all the relevant tags on the left, and the relevant documents for the selected tag on the right. TBL_Tag: *TAG Description Area misc..... 26 Apr 2010 12:38
Fields Positioned At Bottom of the Form
There must be some form property I don't understand. On a single column form, in Design View: - the first field is positioned at a .1" vertical position - the form looks like I want it to - there is no form footer When I open the form, either clicking View from Design view, or closing and opening it again,... 27 Apr 2010 02:09
Command button in a form
I have the following command button with an event procedure on click to select all issuers by checking a check box: private sub cmdselectall issuers click() s = "Update [tbl Master comps] set [tbl Master comps].[issuer select check box] = True" "where [tbl master comps]. [issuer slecet check bo] = false" cur... 25 Apr 2010 13:17
HELP WITH BUTTON
I MADE A BUTTON ON MY FORM, BUT IT DOESN'T WORK. I HAVE THE DB IN A TRUSTED LOCATION. THANKS, JOHN ... 24 Apr 2010 16:09
commerical construction-satisfaction of completion forms
where can i down the template or get this form? ... 24 Apr 2010 13:54
Link two subforms in datasheet view (one sub-form, one sub-subform
I'd like to know if this is even possible. I have a form named “Frm Volunteer Opportunities” with a subform named “SubFrm Volunteer Opportunities”. The subform must remain in datasheet view and has fields like: [Event ID], [Event Date], [Start Time], [End Time], etc... I want to link another form (a sub-sub... 24 Apr 2010 00:28
combobox rowsource "All" if more than one in list
access 2003 I have a combobox with the below row source. It contains a Union to add "All units". How can I edit this to only show "All Units" if there are more than one selection in the combobox? i.e. if combobox rowsource has 3 units then "All Units" would be included. if combobox rowsource has only 1 ... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
Requerying data on differnet tab
I have looked through other posts but can't seem to get this to work: I have a main form "F_Jobs". Then a tab control on this main form. On page 1 of the tab control I have a form F_AddJobs. When I make a selection from a control ("cboxJobs")on this F_AddJobs form I want a the form on Page 2 of the tab control... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Link Forms with multiple fields
Any ideas why I get a 'Type mismatch' error with this code that I using to open a second form linking multiple fields? Private Sub cmdUpdatePhone_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdUpdatePhone_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "frmEdit Location Phone Numbers" ... 23 Apr 2010 15:00