First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Combo Box Search
Hi I am fairly new to access and have just created a large database for work. The only way I have found to search the records is through a combo box. I am trying to browse people by surname. I have four people by the last name barry now if i select the 3rd record in the list it takes me to the first record e... 16 Apr 2010 16:13
How can I show multiple Pivotchart forms on the same screen at
No idea if you are still working on this but i see it is still posted as un-answered you are right a pivot chart is a form but it can be put on a report by either dragging the chart from the database window to the reports design view or use the Subform/Subreport control and choose an existing form. you should b... 15 Apr 2010 13:39
Loopup Box
Hello all, I have a form that has a combo box for Project Numbers (these are text since they are alphanumeric) and I would like to automatically fill in the Project Name. I am using Access 2007. Any embedded macro help would be great. Thanks, ... 16 Apr 2010 12:52
IIF Statement Help
I'm looking to write an IIF statement to use as the control source for the ATTDATE2 field. I have a form called GeneralForm with a subform on it called HistoryForm. My goal is to have: =IIF([SIGNWORK]=”Install” OR “Replace” OR “Relocate & Replace” AND [FACETYPE]=”High Intensity” OR “Diam. Grade”,[COMPDATE]+7... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
Date format in a combo box
I have a combo box that lists class start dates for a given location. The dates are showing up (and they are dates in the table (short date format)). I can't get them to align to the right in the form combo drop down, no matter what I try to do. Any suggestions? ... 15 Apr 2010 13:39
Message box for form regarding DOB
Hi everyone, I have gotten a bit stuck trying to set up a message box that opens if the form record shows the date of birth as over 2 years old. Ideally when any record is opened and the DOB has been entered the message box should appear warning the user (but not if the text box is empty). There should also be ... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
Object or class does not support set of events
I am running Access 2003 on Windows 7 Ultimate. I've created a blank database with a single form containing a single list box control and have put some code in the form's open event to populate the list box. No matter what the code is, when I try to open the form I get the error: The expression on open you e... 25 Apr 2010 20:06
Calculated field in Forms
Hello- I would like to see how I can add a calcualted field to my forms that would show me when an employee is eligible for benefits. I have employee who qualify in 30 days, others are 90 days. Your help is appreciated! Thank you, ... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
IIf statement to show A, B, C
I have points calculated ... if they total 100 - then I want the field to say A ... if the points are between 88 - 99 - then I want the field to say B ... if the points are between 70 - 87 - then I want the field to say C. I am not good with IIF statements - can anyone help? ... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
Format text box as Bulleted List as default
In AC2007 I would like to have a text box (rich text format) on my form automatically format the text that a user enters as a bulleted list when they begin typing. Currently the user needs to click the "Start a bulleted list" button on the ribbon before they begin typing. ... 13 Apr 2010 16:13