First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Combo Boxes-Access 2007
Two tables as follows: tblSenior Intake tblSenior Intake ID-PK tblFname tblMiddleName tblLastName tblAddress tblCity tblTownship tblState tblPostalCode TblHomePhone etc. tblSchedule tblSchedule ID-PK tblDriver tblDay tblAppointmentTime tblCancelled tblWhoCancelled tblFname tblLastName tblAddre... 6 Apr 2010 17:36
Due Date Calculated
I need assistance on an expression that allows for the due date of recurring training to be one year from date completed. Details are as follows: I have a form named [frmTRNComplete] based on table named [tblTRNComplete] Form controls are: TRNID (combo box), DateComp (Text Box) , DateNext (text box), Reccuri... 7 Apr 2010 16:54
field cannot be updated (error 3164)
i have a sub-form that we enter invoice details into. i have a combo box that we use to select the part number from. this has worked fine over a long period of time. you used to be able to type in the first number or letter of the part and it would filter down until the correct part was seen. now when you type in t... 8 Apr 2010 11:05
I can't add users to my database.
Hi. I'm the owner in every object in my database (table,query,report, form,macro and also database itselft), but I can't add users. What is the matter with my system.mdw? hanski ... 7 Apr 2010 07:53
Add several number fields up in a total field
joe90 wrote: Hello, I have a form that tracks progression on a number of student qualifications. There are 8 number fields that represent the percentage complete on eac qualification, and all I want to do is to add all 8 fields together to get total progression in a total field. I am transferring... 6 Apr 2010 14:12
Moving Subform to Tab Control
Hi There, Wondering if someone has advice in regards to the following: My architecure consists of a Back-End Access 2007 database and multiple Front-End Access 2007 databases. I created a Form using the Forms Wizard. The Form includes data from multiple tables. When creating the Form I chose to include... 7 Apr 2010 15:47
Full Screen Forms in 2007
I recently upgraded to 2007...and I'm not entirely happy. I created all my forms in 2003 and had them all full screen, working the way I wanted clients to see them,. In 2007 I have the ribbon on top and the table/forms/reports/etc box on the left. How can I get the same form behavior I had in 2003? Bruce ... 5 Apr 2010 18:23
Change Fore Color in text box
Hi, I have a form with a text box and a drop down box. From the drop down box I want to select a color and based on the color selected I want the text (Fore Color) in the text box to change to the color selected. The drop down box is called selectcolor and the text box is called title. Can someone tell me h... 5 Apr 2010 12:46
How do you put an "&" sign on a button?
I need a button to say "O&M", but when I type it, the & sign turns into an underscore. How do I display the "&" sign as typed? Thank you! ... 5 Apr 2010 12:46
Split Form in Subform or same effect 2 subforms
Anyone know is it possible to have a split form in a subform? Because if I created 2 subforms; 1st single form and 2nd Datasheet, and Set the master child field the same but i cant get the same effect, when i select the recordset on 2nd form(datasheet) the 1st Single form recordset din change accordingly? May I ... 5 Apr 2010 07:13