First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Date fields - Combo Box and Text box
I am using Windows XP and Access 2000. I have a form with two date fields. A Combo box and a Text box. How can I make a command button check that these two dates are exactly the same before Saving and closing the form? Thanks in advance for any help. Richard ... 12 Apr 2010 10:19
Go Through Records by ScrollBar Control
Hi all, I am tring to give freez column effect like excel in continuous form. To do that i have created two continuous forms with name "SubA" and "SubB". I made these forms for read only. Then i created another form and gave name "Main" and drag both forms "SubA" and "SubB" on this form with Horzantical scroll ... 11 Apr 2010 10:09
command button to display specific data
Hi everyone I have a question, when I go to insert a command button I use the wizard to open a form to find specific data to display. Now on th form I put the button contains the data for the parent, the form to link it to the child. So if the parent has several children then you can look up the parent the hit ... 10 Apr 2010 19:02
Sort by date field
I am using Windows XP and Access 2000. I have two tables Tbl-TrainingWaiting and Tbl-TrainingSchedule. I have a form called Frm-TrainingWaiting which has the table Tbl-TrainingWaiting as the Record Source. I use =TRACourse1.Column(1) in the Control Source of a text box to display the date held in the Tbl-T... 11 Apr 2010 14:34
Auto Populate
Hi, Could someone please explain in very basic terms of how to auto populate a field in a table. I would like to enter a user ID and the address, name ect comes up automatically. Many thanks ... 10 Apr 2010 13:31
Filter in the form
In my tabular form i have a field called supplierid.I want to build a button on my form with the following alternatives: 1. show only the fields with supplierid = 1 2. show only the fields with supplierid = 2 3. show all whixh is the best method to do it? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.... 10 Apr 2010 05:52
Is there a native access version of the treeview?
I have a need to use the treeview control in a database I'm working on but I do NOT want to deal with the activex registration issues if I can get around it. Is there any control native to access that can be made to act the same? I can go with 2 or 3 listboxes but that is just not as slick looking in a finish... 14 Apr 2010 05:31
Subform question
I have a form (Form1) that contains a subform (Subform1). Within this subform I have a combo box which, depending on what is chosen, pops up another form (Popup1)for additional information. I need this additional information in the form that pops up to be 'linked' with the subform. The problem I am runni... 12 Apr 2010 11:26
Can't change the Back Color of my List Box
Hello. I have created a MS ACCESS 2007 form that allows the user to update data. I converted 2 of the fields to list boxes. The BackCOlor is black and no matter what I have tried, it will not change. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Can any one tell me what I've done wrong? --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroup... 15 Apr 2010 11:24
Combo box to search on a field in the subform
Is it possible to have a combo box search for a field that is the located on the subform? I already have a combo box search for a field that is on the main form however the customer would like to have a search option for a field that is located on the subform. This is making me crazy so I thought I would ask ... 9 Apr 2010 15:39